[3.0.3/3.0.4] NEI and Optifine are the only mods installed

higejolly

Question

Title: NEI and Optifine are the only mods installed

Version: 3.0.3/3.0.4

Java Version: Newest Java 6

Description of Problem:

(After nuking .technicpack) I start up the Technic launcher, choose Tekkit rec. build, and load the game. It's still 1.2.5, but no mods (except the ones in the title) are installed.

Error Messages:

None

Error Log:

None

14 answers to this question

I think I know the answer to your problem, As I had it as well. Try this:

Click on the start button, then type "%appdata%". If not using windows 7, use "run" and type the same thing.

Back up all of the modpacks from ".techniclauncher" onto a seperate except for tekkit. delete ".techniclauncher" and ".minecraft". UPDATE YOUR TECHNIC LAUNCHER. This is the main problem. Now, re-install tekkit, and drag in you other modpacks again. This should resolve the error.

I now see you are on a mac. Go to you techniclauncher folder and do the same as above. The problem is that the launcher.jar or whatever you are using needs to be updated to work properly.

I think I know the answer to your problem, As I had it as well. Try this:

Click on the start button, then type "%appdata%". If not using windows 7, use "run" and type the same thing.

Back up all of the modpacks from ".techniclauncher" onto a seperate except for tekkit. delete ".techniclauncher" and ".minecraft". UPDATE YOUR TECHNIC LAUNCHER. This is the main problem. Now, re-install tekkit, and drag in you other modpacks again. This should resolve the error.

I now see you are on a mac. Go to you techniclauncher folder and do the same as above. The problem is that the launcher.jar or whatever you are using needs to be updated to work properly.

I'm using the most recent version.

Try updating java. I know that also caused problems for me. If that doesn't work, try redownloading the launcher again. I just got mine today, but I don't know any other reason for it not working.

My computer is too old for Java 7.

My computer is too old for Java 7.

You mac folks should google more. Java 7 for mac is totally functional and available, and you can force it to work yourself, apple just hasnt pushed out as the regular version because _____________________

You mac folks should google more. Java 7 for mac is totally functional and available, and you can force it to work yourself, apple just hasnt pushed out as the regular version because _____________________

I downloaded the installer (That's how you do it on Mac), and it says something like: "This package can only be opened on Mac OS X 10.7.0 or later".

Anywa, I fixed Tekkit 1.2.5 not loading.