[3.0.3/3.0.4] saving chuncks and white screen

grimnl

Question

Title: saving chuncks and white screen

Version: 3.0.3/3.0.4

Java Version: java se platform

Description of Problem:

After update to 3.0.3 my saved world got converted and i got a black screen whit the + in the middle after 5 sec i got saving chunks and then white screen.

i try ed to delete the ssp folder and it did-dent work i even try ed to download all over new and still doesn't work i can make a new world but i cant use my saved 1.

Error Messages:

no error message

Error Log:

6 answers to this question

Not sure if your having the same problem as me, but try tele-porting to other members of your server if their able to get on and you are not. I discovered that after the update certain chunks cause you to white screen when you go in them (but not all of them)

Hope that helps,

Not sure if your having the same problem as me, but try tele-porting to other members of your server if their able to get on and you are not. I discovered that after the update certain chunks cause you to white screen when you go in them (but not all of them)

Hope that helps,

thanks for the reply but i play solo and not on a server sorry i forgot to mention that.

There is only one other thing I can suggest (this is a long shot) there is a possibility that one of your blocks changed between versions or is no longer available (like forestry) so you might be able to go into world edit and delete your entities (this worked for us once, but two other times it did not). However, if the block is corrupted and already placed the only way I can think to clear it is to delete that section, but unfortunately I don't know if that's the problem. (just that your problem sounds similar to another one we had 4 months back)