[3.0.3/3.0.4] Unable to craft/spawn tekkit items when running server

RaDbiird

Question

Title: Unable to craft/spawn tekkit items when running server

Version: 3.0.3/3.0.4

Java Version: 7

Description of Problem:

When I play tekkit on single player everything works fine, but when I host my own server, all parts of the entire tekkit package are removed, no oil spills or ores. When i try to craft an item like a wooden gear, the picture shows up and then instantly disappears, when i click fast enough to craft it I am kicked off the server. If I spawn it in using TMI i get the message saying "there is no item with id [number here]"

If i use gamemode 1 and place it in my inventory or off the screen i am kicked as well.

Ive read so many forum posts but none of them have the solution to this problem. Can anyone help? I also get an error when starting up the server saying "could not get information about this craftbukkit version; perhaps you are running a custom one?:FileNotFoundException". Maybe that has something to do with it.?

When i used my single player world for the server, everything non vanilla was removed aswell :/

Error Messages:

"Could not get information about this craftbukkit version; perhaps you are running a custom one?: FileNotFoundException".

Error Log:

2 answers to this question

• Forum Administrators

Don't use /reload

Also the error regarding the craftbukkit version doesn't matter. To get that to go away open bukkit.yml and turn off update notifications.