IC2 Recipes not showing in NEI -Tekkit 3.1.3

Bangers

Question

Title: IC2 Recipes not showing in NEI -Tekkit 3.1.3

Version: 3.1.2

Java Version: Version 7 Update 9

Description of Problem:

When trying to look up an Industrial Craft 2 recipe in Not Enough Items, nothing happens.

Tested on a new server with no plugins installed.

Error Messages:

No error messages

Error Log:

No log errors

8 answers to this question

The IC2 port to tekkit is bugged. If you want the recipes, revert for the time being until it can be fixed. Also, the use of advanced machines will kill the server. Additionally certain buildcraft objects and railcraft objects will generate terminal errors (separate issue).

It IS a Dev build. By the fact that you can log onto your server, it's obvious that you did get a mention, because you switched to the Development build of Tekkit.

There won't be a patch, at least not for the version of Minecraft we run at the moment. Just use the IC2 wiki. It's caused by the IC2 crafting, I think it spammed the recipe list or something because ever level of charge for crafting gave a different level of charge for the crafted result.

Looking at the IC2 plugin, I'm pretty sure that the version of IC2 in Tekkit is currently incompatible with the NEI recipes. It won't be fixed, just learn the recipes off by heart! Simples!

No, nobody will be fixing this unless the IC2 plugin gets fixed or I got the version numbers wrong when looking at it.