Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gyenamine

Someone to play new blightfall with

2 posts in this topic

Ive been looking for a long time for someone to play blightfall with. I dont have online friends to play with so this was the only place that looked right to ask.

Just need someone who wants to play sometimes, not an everyday thing.

Must be over 18. Willing to voice skype no video. Just wanna play blightfall not by myself or on a sever with restrictions.

• Similar Content

• By Psychodelic
      Have tried uninstalling both java and the launcher what else can i do? Will send error report but dont know how. Any help appreciated.
    • By Gabytole
      Can't enter the world. It enter the launcher, enters the modpack, but after "Loading World" it crashes. Here's the crash report.
      crash-2018-10-18_13.10.56-server.txt
    • By 7Fuzzy
      hey all,
      im having a problem with fluiducts from TD and the sewer and composter from minefactory.
      I made a very simple system. just some fluiducts connecting between the sewer and the composter.
      it worked for a few seconds' but then it stoped tranfering sewage although i connected the ducts proparly with servos (they are not depending on redstone - i did it in this always active mode) and the sewer is full of sewage.
      im adding pictures of what i built.
      can someone spot the problem?
      p.s, earlier i tried to do the same thing with the grinder and the auto spawner - same problem

• By DiggityDog44
      I was trying to launch a blightfall server by downloading it from the technic website i went in the  server notepad file and put my ip in and i launched the server using the start file but it crashed soon after here are gyazo Screenshots of my server folder and mods folder.

• By algaeninja
      I got this when trying to restart blightfall after the power went out. And yes I did un and reinstall and turn it back off and on again  "C:\Users\{myinfo}\AppData\Roaming\.techinc\modpacks\blightfall\mods\1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar
      it would get about 1/3 of the way through install then stop.
      I saved my major save as I did not want to loose it.

{myinfo} is my redacted username