US soldier looking to get unbanned from discord

Hi my name is leonardo and my username is venetiancrusader. I’m currently on orders and use discord for my side business. When I woke up this morning I upgraded my account with staff and sent pictures of myself with my Military ID to verify my identity. Later on I looked again and I was banned. I’m not sure what I did wrong since I got no email saying whar happened but I need to be unbanned so I don’t keep losing money by not been on my server. If I did something wrong then it won’t happen again. If my account got hacked then i’ll just change my password to a better one. It is important for me to get back my account. As a pfc in the US Army I don’t make much and my group was really making the difference for myself, my wife and kids. I would love to get it back ASAP and now what I did wrong so it doesn’t happen again. Thank you all again for your help. 

This is a forum for the Technic Launcher, we indeed have a discord server too but it looks to me like you are having trouble with discord in general or with some other discord server.
We don't have a member with the name "venetiancrusader", we also don't have anyone banned with that name.

You should contact Discord support: https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/requests/new