Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

redwhat1234

Issue with Direct Serve Download

Question

Precursor: I already know about adding a 1 to Dropbox Links, I have tried that, however, Direct Serve Links seem to be having issues, including my own personal FTP server, which is run off of IIS 7.0, I already configured all of the mime-types and handler mappings, as I have been using my own custom launcher, however, everyone seems to think that any file that's not technic is a virus of some form. So, I'm coming back to this. I can attach logs, from the Launcher, and my IIS FTP Failed Request Tracing W3SVC1 Logs.

Pack name: Galactic Traverse[GS]

Personal Website: Click
Minecraft Website Extension: Click

If you would like to directly contact me, this is my discord channel code: xmkhATT 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

• Similar Content

• By Quizer9O8
      Hello there,
      Since I haven't got any luck of finding a fix or someone mentioning this issue I'll place it down right here.
      A few months ago I have noticed that whenever you're launching a Minecraft modpack from the Technic Launcher Minecraft suddenly hijacks all of the available RAM which causes to freeze the entire computer for 10 - 15 minutes before I'm able to terminate the process manually in Task Manager (Windows 10). Since I have 16GB of RAM in my pc I allocated 8GB of RAM to Minecraft (which should be enough for many modpacks) in the settings shown here below but no matter what is set in the Launcher Options seems to have any effect, it straight up ignores it all together.

I'm out of ideas and in desperate need for a solution because this issue makes every modpack I have (small or large) unplayable at this point.
    • By Subber
      Have you ever thought " Where could i possibly find a militaristic industrial modpack with intercontinental ballistic missiles and adventurous, yet dangerous galaxy to discover "?
      Well look no further, Thormen has it all.
      In short, Thormen could be described as: a modpack with well thought out content which offers enjoyable gameplay and interaction throughout the vast minecraft environment.

Setup your base, generate power, process ores, build strong armor & weapons, travel to space (over 20 locations), build and launch missiles, setup nuclear reactors, generate protective forcefield around your base and rule the galaxy.

Features: Turrets, Mekanism, Thermal series, space & planets, forcefields, guns,  ICBM's(missiles), Atomic Science, New mobs/items, industry, custom terrain and alot more to discover.
       Why have missiles?
      For the sake of science of course!

There is no such feeling like launching a missile at your friend, hear him rage and then see the crater on your minimap
      Missiles combined with mekanism, forcefields and other mods can result in some of the most amazing base setups out there.
      Modpack installation: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/thormen.787655

Official modpack server  has 0 lag. It is included in the modpack.

Mod list:
      JourneyMap (by techbrew) Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata) CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624) OMLib (by Keridos) OpenModularTurrets (by Keridos) Better Builder's Wands (by Portablejim) NetherPortalFix (by BlayTheNinth) TrashSlot (by BlayTheNinth) Better HUD (by flaredot) Veining (by LalalaStab) WanionLib (by WanionCane) UniDict (by WanionCane) ICBM - Classic (by darkguardsman) It's the little things (by zlepper) Tumbleweed (by konwboj) Better Placement (by tterrag1098) Resource Loader (by lumien231) Carry On (by Tschipp) Fence Jumper (by TheRealp455w0rd) Clarity (by epicsquid319) IKWID (I Know What I'm Doing) (by InsomniaKitten) SwingThroughGrass (by exidex) Controlling (by jaredlll08) CreativeCore (by CreativeMD) PlayerRevive (by CreativeMD) Sound Filters (by Tmtravlr) ReAuth (by TechnicianLP) Smooth Font (by bre2el) FoamFix for Minecraft (by asiekierka) GottschCore (by gottsch) Treasure2! (by gottsch) Instrumental Mobs (by mrbysco) Atomic Science (by darkguardsman) Mo' Bends (by iwoplaza) Tree Chopper (by DuchLord) Bonsai Trees (by Davenonymous) No Auto Jump (by Jacky1356400) Classic Combat (by WildBamaBoy) Tomb Many Graves 2 (by M4thG33k) TombManyGraves 2 API (by M4thG33k) TombManyPlugins: Galacticraft (by M4thG33k) AsmodeusCore (by BlesseNtumble) Galaxy Space [Addon for GalactiCraft] (by BlesseNtumble) VanillaFix (by Runemoro) RandomTweaks (by TheRandomLabs) RandomPatches (by TheRandomLabs) EnderCore (by tterrag1098) Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC) Guide-API (by TehNut) Modular Forcefield System (by nekosune) Redstone Flux (by TeamCoFH) TombManyPlugins - Techguns (by M4thG33k) Techguns (by pWn3d_1337) CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH) CoFH World (by TeamCoFH) Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH) Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH) Mekanism (by aidancbrady) Mekanism Generators (by aidancbrady) Mekanism Tools (by aidancbrady) MekanismOres (by phantamanta44) Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise) Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz) CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08) Redstone Arsenal (by TeamCoFH)  

• By butterboyrs
      I need people to test out my new mod pack and tell me what I should add I am not looking for likes but more of testing tell me how it runs and different things I can do to better improve my mod pack
      this is the link to my mod pack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/the-great-beyond-power.1374986
    • By ObliviousStranger
      I recently downloaded the launcher and afterwards Pixelmon Generations modpack, and when i click the play button it closes and reopens the launcher after it finishes downloading the "Minecraft assets" and i tried updating my graphics card, reinstalling the modpack, and even reinstalling the launcher to no avail. I could really use some guidance please.
      Here's the log:
      https://pastebin.com/T74r2BkS
    • By Tinsipit
      Hello,
      I'm trying to set up my laptop so that I can play the Tekkit Classic modpack on a long train-ride I'll be going on soon. I won't have any Wi-Fi (nor a hotspot) for the duration of the trip, so I'm trying to make sure the offline mode is functioning
      However, I'm running into some problems when I disconnect from the Wi-Fi (Keep in mind that I have legitimately purchased Minecraft under a Mojang account and used it to log into the technic launcher with the "Remember me" checked; everything works perfectly normal when online).
      When opening the launcher, I'm greeted with the log-in screen that allows me to select the account I have used previously, I select it and click login, and am greeted with a prompt saying "The auth servers at Minecraft.net are inaccessible. Would you like to play offline?". I select "Yes", but the prompt simply closes and nothing occurs, even after a minute waiting. This occurs every time I try to open the launcher even after restarting. Fortunately, running the Technic launcher as an admin will skip the login menu and take me right to the launcher around half of the time. I navigate to the Tekkit Classic option and click "Play Offline", and the launcher quickly disappears and reopens in the exact same window with Tekkit Classic still selected. This occurs each time I hit the "Play Offline" button. If anyone could share some insight on this problem, that would be amazing. I appreciate all the work that went into this launcher and would love to kill sometime with it on the travel.