Attack on the B Team Server 20 Slots WhiteList All Ages

IGN: lil_bro260

Skype: I don't use my Skype very much anymore, besides to talk to my girlfriend every now-and-then, but here- macgrubber101

Why do I want to join the server: Because I'm board, this server seems to be like a nice community, and usually White Listed Servers have the chillest Mods ad Admins. Yup, there ya go. Chill bro.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:lordpickford

AGE19

Why you want to join the server:because with everyone else thats on it it seems like it would be a good server if everyone is skyping aswell we could potentionally start our own videos ect and create loads of epic things but there is a downside to me im in british army i come on when i can im posted in germany and i have no wifi there but can get wifi there i am currently in england on a driving course but after that its back to germany hope i can join and if so see you guys on

IGN:Explicitashy

Why you want to join the server:Whitelisted servers make me feel safe *u* AND I like small communities because we can communicate easier :)

Edited by Lashy

IGN: Tripork2000

Why you want to join the server:I have been looking for a mature Attack of the B-Team server for a while now, and this one looks like a good one! I love the modpack, especially in multiplayer, and interacting with others.

Edited by Tripork2000

IGN: Xilaw

I got home from college for a few days and need some fun when I'm not out. I kept watching B-team's videos about the new modpack and I wanted to try it out with friendly people. Hit me up.

IGN: slice123_

I want to join the server because public servers have lots of block lagg and lagg in general also i think it would be fun to play in an environment where you do not have to worry about claims or people killing you for no reason and generally i just want to have fun with other people also if i get accepted to play i will be extremely happy and will love it so i hope you let me play on the server :)

IGN: jack3chu (no caps)

Skype: jack3chu1 (I don't use it very often and it is very buggy on my computer )

Why you want to join the server: I would like to join this server because I have been looking for a close knit community server like mindcrack or Hermitcraft. This server looks like it has that type of community! I also enjoy being able to show off my builds without having to hide them due to griefing! Looking forward to playing :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons