Attack on the B Team Server 20 Slots WhiteList All Ages

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: boffen7

AGE: 12 (im not a little kit that ruin for other people)

Why you want to join the server: i want to join the server because i want to have fun. I want to join a little community and play with others  :havlat:  :kiddo:  :norway:  :D

IGN:Jryzerman19

Why you want to join the server: I would like to join the server because I do youtube and play vanilla but I want to try AOTBT mod on a server because I find servers more fun than single player! I really hope you consider me! you wont regret it!

reply to this topic with

IGN:

Why you want to join the server:

IP is 172.250.200.184:25566

rules:

no griefing

no pvp

no Stealing

you can prank but nothing really bad

witchery is allowed but don't kill people just have fun with them and be a good sport if you are being witch'd

Plugins: None! because i hope i won't need to use any anti grief but I qill take plugn requests

This is a friendly server so be nice Thank You!

Hope to see you on biggrin.png 

IGN: _Browning

AGE 14

Why you want to join the server: Well Playing Minecraft Alone Isn't As Fun With People I Want To Be Apart Of A Community And Meet People. The Rules Are Good Its A 20 Slot Server That I Like ( I would love to join)

IGN: GhermanSUA2

SKYPE: facebook:petrescu.albert (I'm using Facebook for skype cuz I'm LAAAAAZY to make a Skype account ;) )

Why you want to join the server: I would really like a Whitelisted server with people who won't try to raid, grief or kill me... This modpack it's 100% made to share it with friends! A whitelisted server it's perfect for having fun without having the fear about bad stuff... I'm really great at Tinker's Construct, Witchery, Necromancy, Food Plus and EVEN MORE! Hope you will see this request and add me! Note: I'm a really competitive, addicted, gamer (I'm also a GREAT TROLLER!) who just wants to have fun with people who wanna have fun like me! See ya on the server if you add me! I'm gonna play on the server LIKE CRAZY if you add me! Like 3/4 hours!  ;) Bye Bye now!

Edited by GhermanSUA2

IGN: Coocla33 and brambob

AGE 12 & 12

Why you want to join the server: i wnat to join a server with my frend (brambob) so we can just play b-team without getting raid and griefed 

If you want to whitelist us add: Coocla33 and brambob

P.S. We are from holland

• 3 weeks later...

reply to this topic with

IGN: WealthyWar3587

Why you want to join the server: Looking for a good whitelisted server to start a new youtube series on because singleplayer isnt as entertaining or fun for that matter.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to do two:

IGN: miamipanther

Why you want to join the server: I love playing with other people and not having the feeling that I will get greifed.

IGN: xXLavaKidXx

Why you want to join the server: I want to play on a private server where lots of people help eachother.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

IGN:mccjosh

AGE12

Why you want to join the server:I want to have a good time without all the griefing and always getting killed by other players, I also want to meet new people and have new gaming adventures, this mod pack has awesome mods and most of my current friends are too lazy and don't want to play this, thats why I want to play with some other people and be able to play with other people and not just by myself.

Edited by TimeSquare5

IGN: kayyan 

AGE 11

Why you want to join the server: i want to join the server because i spend around 7 hours a day playing (in the hols) and i get bored playing this great modpack by my self :happyelf: 

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons