[1.0.12a] ♕♕♕ LEGENDARY EMPIRE ♕♕♕ JOIN TODAY! ✔︎NO WHITELIST ✔︎120 slots ✔︎No PvP ✔︎No Grief ✔︎No lag ✔︎24/7 ✔︎32GB RAM

Please vote!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the server?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • It's perfect!

In-game name: Psav
What you like about the server: I love that its always online and the people are friendly. 
What you do not like about the server: There is nothing i don't like about this server. 

Edited by psav

IGN: arman5

Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a friendly, small server to play with my friends. I'm very intrigued with this server and I want to try it out.

Do you accept the server rules? Indeed. I accept the server rules.

In game name is misogummy

i am new to the server and i wanted to see if this kit would help me on my quest :D

thx you 

In Game name: IgnisDragon

What i like about the server: I play on the server the most ive been to mars ive started witchery, im really in love with this server

What i dislike about the server: it has a terrible block lag syndrome and it can be a pain if you are mining

Promoted to member!

hey. i want to become a member

In-game name: isaachemson

What you like about the server: you can go straight into the tropics and other dimensions and the hud looks pretty good

What you do not like about the server: i started with only three hunger bars and no books for some reason. but it think thats more of a glitch