[1.0.12a] ♕♕♕ LEGENDARY EMPIRE ♕♕♕ JOIN TODAY! ✔︎NO WHITELIST ✔︎120 slots ✔︎No PvP ✔︎No Grief ✔︎No lag ✔︎24/7 ✔︎32GB RAM

Please vote!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the server?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • It's perfect!

my minecraftname- JLCool2000

fav. thing about the server-the fact that its PVE no lag and friendly people play on it

bad thing about server- i wish there was an in game market to sell items and not the plots

other than that it a good server that i have recommond this to many of my friends

In-game name: blooper543221
What you like about the server: You don't need to worry about getting griefed, nor do you need to worry about keeping a town up. You can just claim some land and do whatever you want.
What you do not like about the server: The only thing I don't like so far is that taglocks are not allowed, basically not allowing any witchery poppets and some other stuff. (Death protection is pretty useful!)

In Game Name: zoidberg1

Why I enjoy this server: the community is a great one, the rules aren't to restrictive, the market allows for anyone to obtain nearly anything, resource and build world allow for less devastation for one, and less "drained" areas.

Do I accept the server rules: As I said, they're not to restrictive so yes, I do

In-game name: Triggerpho

What you like about the server: I haven't played much but I adore how it's lag free <3 the last server I played had too much block lag :l

What you do not like about the server: That's a hard one. I don't think there is anything I don't like yet :) 

Edited by Triggerpho

In-game name: AlphaSpider12

Why do you want to join: I'm really not a fan of large PvP servers, as they always have nowhere to build and you get destroyed if you leave spawn.

Do you accept the server rules?: Absolutley. Nearly the same rules apply for every small server, and they're easy to follow.

In-game name: abujit

What you like about the server: Very few lag and no 24/7 operation

What you do not like about the server: aloooot of banned stufffff

In-game name: AlphaSpider12

Why do you want to join: I'm really not a fan of large PvP servers, as they always have nowhere to build and you get destroyed if you leave spawn.

Do you accept the server rules?: Absolutley. Nearly the same rules apply for every small server, and they're easy to follow.

In-game name: DeeJayK45

What you like about the server: No PvP a lots of different world and more ...

What you do not like about the server: for now nothing :P

I'm a french player so sometime I don't really understand what you said.

Thx Bye 

Promoted to member!