[1.0.12a] ♕♕♕ LEGENDARY EMPIRE ♕♕♕ JOIN TODAY! ✔︎NO WHITELIST ✔︎120 slots ✔︎No PvP ✔︎No Grief ✔︎No lag ✔︎24/7 ✔︎32GB RAM

Please vote!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the server?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • It's perfect!

*Your in-game name: GreatBane74

*What do you think about the server?: I joined today and I must say the community seems wonderful and the players kind, however the world is horribly decimated until you get about 1000 blocks away from the spawn areas, I still enjoy playing on the server however, because it's a very enjoyable experience

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Don't make claim blocks so difficult to acquire, also increase the starting amount allotted to each player, when I first began I cleared out a massive area anticipating that I'd have plenty of claim blocks, I couldn't claim the area so cut the area more than in half, then still couldn't claim the area. The I was told by another player that I could only get claim blocks by becoming member or donating, hence, here I am. You have a wonderful server, and minor tweaks like this will make it that much more enjoyable. Thank you for taking the time to read my post, and have a wonderful day.

IGN: staroggo

Why do you want to join: I like playing AofBT and it's even funnier when you play with others, but not too many.

And of course i accept the server rules

Edited by staroggo

Demonica6666

Mississippi

I love Attack of the Bteam and really want to play where I can build a home and use the cool mods to make my place look good and share with others

I accept all of the Server rules

I am ready to play

(On the other two Servers I play on, I often Farm and give food, crops, etc to others. I love to help out. It makes it more fun)

Whenever i try to join PvE, it says : Kicked Whilst Connecting to attack: Internal server error

What does this mean? It doesnt allow me to join PvE.

I Was in space setting up the EnhancedPortals2 Modifier when lag struck, server restarted.

Please can you get this to work.

Yours Truly,

Th3Le9oman

(Leo)

*In Game Name: TwiLord

*What do I think about the server: I think it's an awesome server with great staff (Ainell and Mazdo) and players. I looked for an attack of the b-team server with a friendly community and not too many banned items. I found it right here.  :q:

*Is there anything we could improve on the server: Well, it's a great server but there's one thing I'd like to improve, the server boundaries. Many people are cramped inside the space and can't go out exploring without running into You have reached the edge of this world and everybody has taken everything inside the boundary limit. I know how much it keeps corrupted chunks away but can you at least make the boundaries larger  :pray: Thanks for an amazing server!

-TwiLord

Edited by TwiLord

*Your in-game name: gizguy1
*What do you think about the server?: I like this server a lot. I love servers that have a nice community like this one.
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: A lot of my friends and I have lost our stuff due to crashes, we think that moderators should have more power for instance being able to roll back. Other wise, this server is the best one I've ever played on.

*Your in-game name: Xalum2341

*What do you think about the server?: Well I think the server is fun especially the fact that there are 2 servers, PvE and PVP so that's fun.

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: To improve the server probably try to reduce lag and server crashes. :havlat:  :havlat: 

Edited by Xalum2341

Why am i banned?

I was playing some vanilla Minecraft with my friend and when i logged back on it said: Banned: The Ban-hammer has spoken!

Please answer

Best regards egilsen2001

Edit: Derp, I was wrong, New answer!

Here is why you were banned:

qYHEIJF.png

Logged you (or someone playing your account for all I know) smashing up someone's base and as a result letting all the dinosaurs out.

Edited by PoisonFrog

*Your in-game name: kippyster
*What do you think about the server?: It's great. The people on it are polite, along with the staff, and there is minimal lag

*Is there anything we could improve on the server: A market would be nice, though apparently it is planned and some starter kits for the basic world would be nice.

IGN: racoon_tail

Why do you want to join? i been playing for a few days and i really like the community in it , very friendly !

also like to explore the mods with other ppl , playing solo gets boring since there is no challenge or someone to show it

*Your in-game name:Furlong14
*What do you think about the server?: I think it's awesome me and my friends get to play a good modpack together easily without the hassle of setting up our own server, also everyone is friendly and no one is really harsh to each other
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: nothing i can think off i love the server

Edited by furlong15

Ign : 20189TNT

What I think about server? I don't explore deep into the server yet but I doubt this will grow up big. A server is always better than SinglerPlayer world, isn't it. A small community is good to be in.

I don't know if there is anything that needs improvements on the server.. I'm so new :)

EDIT: Well i burnt over 7 hours into the server. It had some crash, I can re-log; chuck not loading properly, i can re-log, Items from chest disappeared for no visible reason, no, it's unacceptable!. (After several continuous crashes) So i would say "farewell" to this server. Best luck in fixing yours and have fun!

Edited by 20189TNT

IGN: FlamingHeart95

*What do you think about the server?:

- Pretty good

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?:

- I dont think that food+ mod make server crash :) so disbanned it plz

What are you on about? Food+ is not banned and never has been.

*Your in-game name: Tr1pleDee64
*What do you think about the server?: I like it, my friend showed me this server and so Iv'e been playing on it for a while. Not too many restrictions, and the moderators are very supportive when I ask a question. :D
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Maybe find some way to fix the constant crashing. Other than that, this server is near perfect.

EDIT: I'm not sure if I need to include this information to become a member, but just in case, here.

Edited by Tr1pleDee