[1.0.12a] ♕♕♕ LEGENDARY EMPIRE ♕♕♕ JOIN TODAY! ✔︎NO WHITELIST ✔︎120 slots ✔︎No PvP ✔︎No Grief ✔︎No lag ✔︎24/7 ✔︎32GB RAM

Please vote!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the server?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • It's perfect!

Sorry 1st time on forums:

IGN: spicychicken42

What i think about the server?: it should be good it definitely looks awesome

Why i want to join?: because other AotBT servers are grief and raid and they are annoying. this server looks pretty good as well

Improvements: none

Do i accept the server rules?: Yes

*Your in-game name: ID_NSR
*What do you think about the server?: I've found that playing mod packs online with others has been quite fun, and I wish to play this newfound  (newfound to me, at least) modpack on a server. So far, I've found this server to be quite nice. Most of the mods are still enabled, most of the people are helpful and friendly, and the server runs rather smoothly. In short, I quite like this server~ ^_^
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?:
Perhaps you might add a method of getting farther out of the pve spawn quicker, as it is difficult to find untouched territory. So far I am still on my journey to find such a place. x3

*Your in-game name: FrozenArow16
*What do you think about the server?: I think it's a good server with no lags and i hope i ll be able to play on it because lately my luncher had only been crushing.
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?:
I cant think of anythink at the moment but if i happen to have an idea i will inform you. (Thanks in advance)

My ingame name is Revelz_Devilz

Why do you want to join? Because I would like to join in the game and make new friends and to enjoy the entertainment from playing this server.

Do I accept the rules, well of course I do. :)

*Your In-game name: CakeMaster990

*What do you think about the server?: Even though I just joined, I feel like it's a really friendly place

*Is there anything we could do to improve the server?: Well since I just joined, not really. I think it's perfect the way it is :)

Name: snoopblog
Why do i want to join: I've played on small no pvp servers and i really enjoy them a lot and I've been looking to play on this modpack with other people.

Yes, i do accept the server rules :guitar:

Edited by snoopblog

IGN: xBennie

Why do you want to join: I love the server, im a little new to attack of the b team but Im knowing more and more! I really want to get member because this is the other side of minecraft, here can you live..

And i accept the rules. The protection plugin is awesome!

Is there anything we could improve on the server: The lagg when the worlds save (smaller lag).

Edited by xBennie

*Your in-game name: FlamingBass_
*What do you think about the server?: I think that its one of the better B-Team servers and it has very minimal lag!
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Allow more griefing (its Attack Of The B-Team After All)

*In-game name: pagan3000

*What do you think about the server: I like this server and the ease of material to build

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: I wouldnt fix much more than you already seem to have plans to fix.

*In-game name:Zeapher

*What do you think about the server:its great and there almost no lag witch is hard to do on attack of the b team

*is there anything we could improve on the server?:maybe extend the world border so were not so cramped togethere

*Your in-game name: paulwohler
*What do you think about the server?: I think it is great, and the players are so friendly.
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Not much, besides maybe add food in the lobby as people starve. 

*Your in-game name: Kvalsund123
*What do you think about the server?: It's seem good... Have not played to much on it... So plz add me to the member list
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?:No not really... 

*In-game name: Incubus_marv

*What do you think about the server: Nice staff and good grief protection, better than many B-team servers I've seen so far.

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Not really that much, just wish there was /tpa.

Edited by Incubus_marv

Your in-game name: Stuntmaster57
What do you think about the server?: It's Amazing, one of the bests servers for a modpack i've been on. 
Is there anything we could improve on the server?: not that i know of.