[1.0.12a] ♕♕♕ LEGENDARY EMPIRE ♕♕♕ JOIN TODAY! ✔︎NO WHITELIST ✔︎120 slots ✔︎No PvP ✔︎No Grief ✔︎No lag ✔︎24/7 ✔︎32GB RAM

Please vote!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the server?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • It's perfect!

*Your in-game name: techdawgv
*What do you think about the server?: Its the best Attack of the B-Team server i have played on.
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: You could add the /back command after you teleport, and you could protect modded stuff in claims, but I understand that may not be possible with the plugins.

Edited by techdawgv

*Your in-game name: ek7788
*What do you think about the server?: I like it a lot except for that I got griefed and I can't get the grief undone.
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Less lag, Mods should be allowed to rollback a grief because owners or admins are never on.

Ign: PandaVision

What do you think of the server: I think the server is really great. Most people are nice and the server runs smoothly expect for a few lags spikes everyone now and then.

Anything that could be improved on the server: I think that their should be a more detailed tutorial for claiming territory, because I know that I was pretty confused at first, not to mention the most people would tell me to type /rp tutotrial, but the description wasn't detailed enough in my opinion. If possible, I believe you should add the area limit so people like me are able to understand how to get their own territory. Apart form that I have no complaints.

Keep up the good work.

-Panda

IGN:dootmaster145

I want to become a member on this server because 1. there is no pvp on this sever 2. its lots of fun 3. it doesn't restrict too many of the mods in the modpack 4. its just an overall great server to play on

I accept and respect the server rules and all of the players and staff that come on the server   

*In-game name: pkingninja11

*What do you think about the server:So far i'm loving the server, it seems as if it has an extremely friendly community who are always willing to help you out if you don't know the specifics of a certain mod. I've also found that this server has very helpful staff who are even willing to teleport to me and help fix my problems.

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: I haven't found anything that needs improving yet, but if i do i'll post it here. 

*In-game name: kiotis1

*What do you think about the server: So far, I have had good experiences on this server. Everyone is friendly and they seem to be people who would help out anytime, anywhere. 

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: I think that /back command since this is not a PvP environment, and is a no-griefing friendly server.

*Your in-game name:

egilsen2001

*What do you think about the server?:

It is a very good server i love it.

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?:

There is a lag problem when there is alot of people on the server (and with alot i mead about 60 players)

Edited by egilsen2001

*Your in-game name: Isaactana
*What do you think about the server?: I really like it, but the lag is just unbearable sometimes.
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Inprove the anti-greif system and the lag. Thanks :D

In-game Name: mokkitt

What do you think about the server: I love the /wild command and i think the community is really friendly. Great server!

Is there anything we could improve on the server?: You could add /tpa here and maybe a community market. other than that, not much.

*In-game name: Scyther911
*What do you think about the server: I think it's great. It's the only good one i've managed to find utilizing this modpack.
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: There could be fewer crashes, but I know that can be really hard to fix and probably isn't your fault. And also maybe an economy and/or market. Thank you for your time.
Edited by Scyther91

*In-game name: SwiftSamael

*What do you think about the server: So far, so good. Little brother introduced it to me.

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?:

• == Automatic server restarts every few hours to solve RAM leak/Lag instead of chaining restarts when something has gone wrong.
  • == Starter shop, possibly with themed item packs instead of default iron armour + diamond sword.
  • == Random Position Teleporter for solo players wanting to be away from populated areas.

In-game name: Bradleyec

*What do you think about the server: Looks like a amazing server i would even think of donating for gold rank :)

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Edit the Buycraft like give it name not just numbers for the things :)

In-game name: justi2112

What do you think about the server: I really enjoy the pure survival, it is a really great server.

Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Reduce the lag and make bats more common XD Also disable XP being taken whilst on elevators.