[1.0.12a] ♕♕♕ LEGENDARY EMPIRE ♕♕♕ JOIN TODAY! ✔︎NO WHITELIST ✔︎120 slots ✔︎No PvP ✔︎No Grief ✔︎No lag ✔︎24/7 ✔︎32GB RAM

Please vote!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the server?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • It's perfect!

*Your in-game name:Dr4gonMaster
*What do you think about the server?:I like the server, its very good as far as TPS and the speed at which it auto restarts after a crash
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?:somehow analyzing crash reports and temp banning players that cause crashes because they are inside of corrupted chunks

I

What do you think about the server?: Well it's better than the other servers we could find for this particular modpack, as well as i would like to enjoy playing on this server with my friends who are also on the server.

Is there anything we could improve on the server?: From my current knowledge nope it's fine to me.

Thank you for going over this app and please make me member status so i can enjoy the server more.

Edited by Nengrim

*Your in-game name: Daeorus

*Why do I want to join this server?: Why not? It's fabulous and plus I'm a noob at all the technical stuff on this modpack, I want to learn :D
*What do you think about the server?: It's amazing, nice people too :)
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Erm.. that spam thing that kicks you sometimes..

*Do you accept the server rules?: Yes, rules keep everything in place

Your in-game name: Sjoerdoh
*What do you think about the server?: Its a good server with nice and friendly staff and members!
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Actually yes, increase the world border size, make getting promoted easier and improve on the website design... Thanks

Your in-game name: Stephen99911
What do you think about the server?: I think its has a rather good up time and community bringing me to like it.
Is there anything we could improve on the server?: I personally think that the C-Lag should alert people about removing items about 10 seconds in advance as well as 1 minute away.