[1.0.12a] ♕♕♕ LEGENDARY EMPIRE ♕♕♕ JOIN TODAY! ✔︎NO WHITELIST ✔︎120 slots ✔︎No PvP ✔︎No Grief ✔︎No lag ✔︎24/7 ✔︎32GB RAM

Please vote!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the server?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • It's perfect!

IGN:Xx_LeaderKsA_zZ

Why do you want to join? i've played attack of the b-team on single player but i want to play on server so i can play with new friends

Do you accept all rules? Yes i accepted all rules and i will respect all players

In-game name: coolblast3

*What do you think about the server: The server is really cool,anti grief it has everything i want in a server!!!

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Yeah,the only thing i think u should make/improve is a shop and money!

Your in-game name: Buglet327
*What do you think about the server?:the server has friendly people, has less lag then most b-team servers 
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?:maybe expand the world a little bit more for those who like to travel 

*Your in-game name: epic_bomber
*What do you think about the server?: it is very good and like how you use fences to claim which means you can claim a circle instead of a boring square all the time XD

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: i would say there is nothing you could improve because it is already very good

Make a comment and fill out this form:

*In-game name:PCW327

*What do you think about the server: I think I is a terrific server and that's why it is so popular

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: no really this is just a good server all around I think it is good as is

*In-game name: toomazz

*What do you think about the server: That there is a choise between grief and no-grief, and between PVP and no-PVP.

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Try to make it so that also all the other machines can be safe with a [Private] sign.

*Your in-game name: Belvidon

*What do you think about the server?: It's the smoothest server I've ever been on considering the amount of players on it.
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: No, not that i've seen. But it's too bad it doesn't have tree decap.

Apply for member - Powerzzzzz

*In-game name: powerzzzzz

*What do you think about the server:

I think it's great, love servers with lots of people and the good maintenance and upkeep is just a bonus.

I've only been playing for a couple of days only but I will for sure be playing a lot more in the near future. But it's overall just a fantastic server with lots of possibilities and opportunities!

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?:

Yes, when you start on a server with lots of advanced new plugins, it'd be nice to have a good and simple tutorial on how to use all of the different commands. For me it took a good few hours trying to figure out how to invite a friend to my claim and a lot of other commands too. Maybe an simple tutorial at spawn?

Also, the spawn on the PvE server (where I'm spending most of my time) is really messy. A few builders could spruce it up a bit.

But overall, it's just an amazing server! Keep it up, and I hope I can become a member as soon as possible :)

Thanks

powerzzzzz

Edited by Powerz

IGN: ElderBow

What do you think?: I like this server, it's one of the best non-whitelisted servers.

What to improve on?: I would increase the rate of spawn for all mobs, there seems to be a lack of them.

Your in-game name: Jenniestud

What do you think about the server?: it is cool and there are friendly people. having a fun time with my friends

Is there anything we could improve on the server?: I'm personally not a fan of the instant nightfall but other than that its great!

4- Now copy this form: 
*Your in-game name:Lucky3monkey
*What do you think about the server?:Its awsome no lag compared to other servers and theres no spam
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?:Ita fun enough just hope mods get fixed and unbanned later

*Your in-game name:BAcreepin
*What do you think about the server?:It is a good server but has some problems
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?:You could take off some of the mods that have no use since they are banned