[1.0.12a] ♕♕♕ LEGENDARY EMPIRE ♕♕♕ JOIN TODAY! ✔︎NO WHITELIST ✔︎120 slots ✔︎No PvP ✔︎No Grief ✔︎No lag ✔︎24/7 ✔︎32GB RAM

Please vote!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the server?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • It's perfect!

*Your in-game name: Bomba118
*What do you think about the server?: It's cool judging from what my friend told me, though I'm new to it.
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Its a non-laggy server, so it looks fine with no need for improvements!

Hi, I would like to become a member:

IGN: swordwalker

What I think about this server: I think this is a awesome server because it has all I want for an Attack of the B-Team server

Something you could improve on in the server: You should make it so that when someone votes, they get more claim blocks, or you should make some other way to get more claim blocks

IGN: enfeugoman

Over all I think the server is very good... except that the internet lag is a bit much. The only reason i say that is the my friend who plays on here experences the same thing and we have diferent internet providers.

Improvment Idea's: I say the easy thing to do is to set up the server to restart like every two hours or so to keep it fresh.

*Your in-game name: CandyDemon
*What do you think about the server?: The server is great and i wish to help improve it.
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Make a sort off shop where players can buy stuff like eggs, nether wart, etc. so difficult items can be acquired.

Username: x_username

What do you think of the server: I really enjoy this server and it is unique in the way of claiming land on a b-team server which I haven't seen yet.

How can we improve the server: The only thing I can say about improving this server would be to save the map every hour instead of what it is now.

P.S. Thank Youd

In-game name: SelimCrafter

Why do you want to join?: Hello, my sister xStarship take me to the server, i want to play with her. I know I'm really young but my sister ist 17 and she says what is right and waht ist wrong. Pls make me a Member :)

Do you accept the server rules?: Yes I do!

Your in-game name: frol190

What do you think about the server?:

I think its a fantastic server best one that i have been on in a very long time.

Is there anything we could improve on the server?:

​Yes, can you please improve the block lag. 

*In-game name: StrikerTRM

*What do you think about the server: Is a very good server, the best server for attack of the b-team I've seen.

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: There isn't anything that could make the server better, because the server is already good. Maybe doing something about the big dinousaur morph, people use it to destroy the spawn sometimes.