[1.0.12a] ♕♕♕ LEGENDARY EMPIRE ♕♕♕ JOIN TODAY! ✔︎NO WHITELIST ✔︎120 slots ✔︎No PvP ✔︎No Grief ✔︎No lag ✔︎24/7 ✔︎32GB RAM

Please vote!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the server?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • It's perfect!

IGN: lusterwarrior

Why I want to join: Well, firstly this server runs quite smoothly with little to no lag, which is a bit of a rare case for me, there are plenty of players on this server to chat and work with and that just makes the experience better and I really like the server.

Any improvements?: Well, I don't think the server needs any improvements as of yet, but I highly doubt it ^_^

*In-game name: nightchrusher

*What do you think about the server: Awesome. I've been looking for a good Attack of  the B-Team server, and this one is really the best in my opinion!

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Mabye get some kit, just something simple. ^^

*Your in-game name: WTMD
*What do you think about the server?: Love it, i hate big servers and most small servers lag a bit too much for me to be able to enjoy them with friends but this one is right in the middle, not many players and no lag
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: As far as i know there isnt anything right now, but i have only played on it for about 30 minutes so my opinion isnt something to take into consideration as of now.

In-game name:

Block4you

What do you think about the server:

A nice server with alot of people online at all times.

Is there anything we could improve on the server?:

There are some lagspikes now and then, maybe an automatic restart every 3 hours would fix that :).

*Your in-game name: j10max
*What do you think about the server?: I think that the server is amazing, great and unique. The server is always online and has a large community; I would love to be a greater part of the community.
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?:  Introduce either factions or towny. Preferably towny.

Your in-game name:  Steve_Baggins

What do you think about the server?:  Nice and stable server so far.  Liking the minimal amount of banned items/mods and the morphs working properly.  Seems to have a good size player base.

Is there anything we could improve on the server?:  Maybe consider utilizing Grief Protection using the golden shovel.  Don't have to use fencing to take away from a creative designs some players may have about their land claims.

3 of us playing together so far on the server, nice job on it.

IGN: Shadow_of_day

Why: I have been playing for a while and love this server very much. I dont like greifing and belive everyone should have the chance to
 be off on their own without a worry. I love this modpack and know most of it very well. I learn more about it everyday and hope i can contine

Playing on this amazing server.

Rules: I accept all the rules and will follow them without question.

Ign: Job_i_am

what i think: i think that it has a nice community and although a little big form my taste, still has a attatude of joy and coop

making it better: beable to have like a pvp arena were players can resolve disputs and just mess around with some of the weapons if they wanted to.