[1.0.12a] ♕♕♕ LEGENDARY EMPIRE ♕♕♕ JOIN TODAY! ✔︎NO WHITELIST ✔︎120 slots ✔︎No PvP ✔︎No Grief ✔︎No lag ✔︎24/7 ✔︎32GB RAM

Please vote!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the server?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • It's perfect!

IGN: Myscopeh

Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a nice server that I can spend hours playing Attack of the B-Team with nice people, I guess you could say "like minded people". I haven't played much of the Modpack, but I have played some of the mods listed before in other modpacks like Tekkit and Hexxit. I'm by far an expert but I would be willing to help other players :) if possible. I'll be looking forward to playing with you guys soon! Thanks for taking the time to read this, I appreciate it.

Do you accept the server rules?: I accept the server rules. If I didn't I wouldn't be posting this :P lol

*Your in-game name: PosieRosie
*What do you think about the server?: So far, I like it! It's got a decent amount of plugins, a good amount of players where its not too crowded and not too sparse, and seems overall friendly.
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Not that I know of.

IGN: Megablox24680

What do you think about the server?: It's brilliant, I will play on it every single time I go on B-Team :D

Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Nothing! It's perfect in every way, the only issue is the Dragon Mounts being disabled, but I know it will be fixed soon :)

*Your in-game name: Vexed11
*What do you think about the server?: Only been playing on here for less than an hour but so far the staff seem very friendly and welcoming, its been great.
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: nothing as of yet

IGN: attchi

what do you Think of the server: i Think it's great! i'm having lots of fun on this server, and i was tired of playing with inmature people so this server was awesome!

is there anything that we could improve on the server: it would be good if you could add a pugin that makes it so you can't Place hoppers under chests so peope can't cheat the system with the signs ;)

hope i get member!

Edited by Attchi