[1.0.12a] ♕♕♕ LEGENDARY EMPIRE ♕♕♕ JOIN TODAY! ✔︎NO WHITELIST ✔︎120 slots ✔︎No PvP ✔︎No Grief ✔︎No lag ✔︎24/7 ✔︎32GB RAM

Please vote!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the server?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • It's perfect!

In-game name: misterecco

What do you think about the server: its a good not to big server to play with friends

Is there anything we could improve on the server?: need more slots :D

please fix some bugs with nether portal

MORE MOBS SHOULD SPAWN

Edited by misterecco

IGN:

Server: I think that its a quite good server not alot of lag, Even tho i am new to this server i find it quite fun to play

Improvements: You could make a warp to a PVP world so then there can be a bit of competative play / Also possibale more mob spawns, Mob arena (for morphs)

Do i accept the server rules: Obiously who wouldn't

Edited by ryanofelim

In-game name: magicemaster

What do you think about the server: I think the server is great with a fantastic community with lots of friendly people that you can enjoy to play along side with.

Is there anything we could improve on the server?: you could improve the servers up time and try and find ways to stop it crashing, also maybe some more mob spawns in the nether and overworld.

Edited by Magicemaster

IGN: Sire_London

What do I think about the server: I love the lack of lag, seems like Bteam servers are laggy usually. People seem nice too.

What do I think could be improved: The claim system, having to place a load of fences seems like claiming large areas would be a bit irritating.

IGN: 8_Potato_8

What I like: The people are nice and there isn't lag like other servers I've played on

What I think could be improved: Maybe some other starting items for a bit of a boost and a random spawn "button" because having to search for a nice, clean spot is kinda annoying.

Edited by 8_Potato_8

Your in-game name:trity11
What do you think about the server?:i think that this is a very great server with a really great community
Is there anything we could improve on the server?:at this current moment i cannot think of anything but if i do find anything i will let you guys know

In Game Name: Pure_Goodness
My thought on the server: I think this server is perfect for someone who is looking for a peaceful and fun way to play Attack of the B-team. Being a server of 35 people its a good way to find and befriend others. To me small community servers are the funnest cuz you know most of the people!  
Ways to improve: One thing that comes to mind is map size, its a little small but being a 35 person server its just the right size :)

*In-game name: _Razers

*What do you think about the server: The server has friendly players and the plugins are well balanced

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: I recommend the towny server as it will bring people together in one community and help each out.

*In-game name: BedrockHadez

*What do you think about the server: The server is quite fun, no lag, very helpful community.

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Yes, the addition of HawkEye and the permissions to have /he tool would be great for us to know who could have griefed you.

Speaking of that, I have been griefed by mullytudor, I have caught him griefing my therminal expansion, and stealing from my public chests for my team.

I have witness of stubb, and others. 

If you're new to the server ; worried about griefs? Don't worry, this was simply me and my friend's mistake.

I hope you ban this guy, he also has a little friend that helped him.

Um I can't join the server idk why every time I try it send me to the launcher

And I want to Apply For Mod & Admin

IGN:Jalen111

Name:Jalen Landt

Why I Would Like This  Place: Hmm Well I love This Server And The Owner Rocks Sooo Yer and I been Admi on 2 FTB Server And Co_owner on a Tekkit Server

Yes I love The Rules and I do accept

#Kyllingman2Rocks

in game name:haryty

what do you think about the server?: i think its great there is almost no lag and the community is helpful.

is there anything we could improve on the server?: I think you could improve the spawn and add a tp random mod so people can get to places were no one has been.