[1.0.12a] ♕♕♕ LEGENDARY EMPIRE ♕♕♕ JOIN TODAY! ✔︎NO WHITELIST ✔︎120 slots ✔︎No PvP ✔︎No Grief ✔︎No lag ✔︎24/7 ✔︎32GB RAM

Please vote!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the server?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • It's perfect!

It could either be caused by the morph mod or a enderdragon being spawned as i had enderdragon being ticked in my crash report as well, Admins and owners please help!!! I have been trying to log in your server for hours with the same result, Me loading, completely logged in, Then CRASH! Can you please at least respond it would make me feel a lot better. I really like this server and it is the most fun i have had in a while, but the fun is gone forever if you do not help out here.

Okey figured out these problems aren't all coming from the dragon mount mod. So to solve this, everyone that gets these client crashes should do the following to help stop them;

1- Go to your technic folder ( like you would with your .minecraft folder, but it's called technic )

2- Go to modpacks folder

3- Go to attack of the b-team folder

4- Go to crash reports folder

5- Take the one and one crash report and paste it into HERE

6- Comment the link of the pastebin

Then I will look through the crash report and try fix the bug.

Follow instructions buddy, that way you'll get help faster than double posting. I've got the same problem, my friend has the same problem, multiple others have the same problem. Go have a cup of tea and play minesweeper until it's fixed

Follow instructions buddy, that way you'll get help faster than double posting. I've got the same problem, my friend has the same problem, multiple others have the same problem. Go have a cup of tea and play minesweeper until it's fixed

I did follow the instructions I just do not want to wait a week for a reply

Edited by DanielDCD

A brief update, I was able to log on (thanks, it gives me hope), I warped to spawn and flew off, about 30-40 blocks from spawn, I saw a dragon in a fenced area, just as it popped up, *boop* booted to launcher. Bummed

I read that you removed the Dragon Mount mod, maybe you need to go a step further and remove the existing dragons. I'm sure that you're working hard on it, keep the faith.

Crash report: http://pastebin.com/D65fHVdN

Edited by Toehold42

hai there,

I had a qestion, could you pleas remove my player file(mischatak2011).

coudse every time I log on, my game close itself, I loged on with another account (from a frend) and the same happend at the same place.

I thought, if you remove my player file, I'm back at the spawn, and then I can walk to my house and live with the stuf in the chests there.

I would realy like it, I love this server!!! (and it's anoying to not be able to join)

thanks already

Mischa (mischatak2011)

*Your in-game name: dledger
*What do you think about the server?: Amazing lag-free server, a great alternative to the server my friend and I were playing on formerly.
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Maybe give stone items instead of just a diamond sword.

In-game name:Tehviperz

What do you think about the server: i love the server best i have found hosting AOTBT no lag and very friendly environment

Is there anything we could improve on the server?: server seems to be running very well as far as i can see but if there is anything i see that would need an improvment i will be sure to tell and admin

*Your in-game name: Zooper26
*What do you think about the server?: I think it is a decent server, fun to play on, people are friendly
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: maybe a greif protection plugin that did not include fences, maybe another one?

Just removed all dragons in the server. I hope everyone can connect now! I'm really sorry for this and I haven't been able to fix it for the last few hours because I wasn't on my computer. Thanks for the patience!

Still happening. Trying to find a solution.

Edited by kyllingman2

A brief update, I was able to log on (thanks, it gives me hope), I warped to spawn and flew off, about 30-40 blocks from spawn, I saw a dragon in a fenced area, just as it popped up, *boop* booted to launcher. Bummed

I read that you removed the Dragon Mount mod, maybe you need to go a step further and remove the existing dragons. I'm sure that you're working hard on it, keep the faith.

Crash report: http://pastebin.com/D65fHVdN

-Toe

Could you remove my player file as well? I have been stuff trying to log in and crashing for a very long time and i just want to be able to play I do not even care about my items. I just want to play :) Hope you respond to both of us, THanks.

NVM vIf you can make me be able to connect without removing my playerfile that would be great, unless of cource you have already removed it.

Edited by DanielDCD