[1.0.12a] ♕♕♕ LEGENDARY EMPIRE ♕♕♕ JOIN TODAY! ✔︎NO WHITELIST ✔︎120 slots ✔︎No PvP ✔︎No Grief ✔︎No lag ✔︎24/7 ✔︎32GB RAM

Please vote!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the server?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • It's perfect!

*Your in-game name: Tripork2000

*What do you think about the server?: Overall, I love the server. The fact that there is no PvP is great so you don't have to worry about being repeatedly killed, and the community is friendly.

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: So far, I have not seen any issues or bugs, keep up the good work. :)

*In-game name: gaba966

*What do you think about the server: It is very nice, and i am delightful to play on it

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Yes I dont really know, how to use the protection, so if you would make an easier one I would be thankful

P.S: Sorry for my writing mistakes, I am from lithuania.

in-game name (IGN) : Lucas_pon129

Why do you want to join? I want to join this server because i like the features multi-player gives you, making new friends, chatting online, making guilds

Do you accept the server rules? Yes, i do. i will also try to enforce them if possible :D

In-game name: minimedylan924

What I think of the server: I like small and none pvp servers due to the reason I suck at fighting. The server doesnt get over flown and the chance of people maxing the player max isnt common.

To improve the server: I think /tpa should be to the guests/player for the reason when people join to play with their friends it could get really irritating.

Thank you for your time.

-Dylan