[1.0.12a] ♕♕♕ LEGENDARY EMPIRE ♕♕♕ JOIN TODAY! ✔︎NO WHITELIST ✔︎120 slots ✔︎No PvP ✔︎No Grief ✔︎No lag ✔︎24/7 ✔︎32GB RAM

Please vote!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the server?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • It's perfect!

Application for my brother (As he doesn't have an account nor an email,and can't use his dad's email. Please note I asked him the questions and he answered):

*In-game name: Cuteguy10

*What do you think about the server: Really good,one of the best B-Team servers,and it is really addicting and the reason why he likes it is because there is no griefing or pvp allowed

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Make the world look nicer, no floating tops of trees or debris floating around the place.

IGN: GabrijelDJMC

Why do you want to join? I want to join this server because 1. I hate playing alone and 2. because I believe that this modpack would be enjoyed to it's maximum when played on multiplayer.3.i only wana play in piece with someone who does not grief and i do not like pvp.

Do you accept the server rules? Yes, I respect and accept the server rules and know not to cross the line between doing what's right and what's wrong.

*Your in-game name:  Danastarim
*What do you think about the server?:   Only explored a bit around spawn, but like it so far, was looking for a server that actually had an active chat :)
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?:  A block protected meeting area on the Overworld / Moon or space station for players to gather and feel like an actual community.

Yes I accept the server rules.

*Your in-game name: Dill0617
*What do you think about the server?: I think it really fun and it gives more freedom than other servers.
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: You could make a portal so that people can randomly spawn in the map so we dont have to walk really far to find a place that isnt touched.

IGN: picka204

What do I think about the server?: It seems fun and lag free, I would love to play on such a well supported server.

Is their anything we can do to improve the server?: I have not yet experienced most of the server, but I believe an improved spawn would be in order, I am a builder and such things catch my eye. If I notice anything else I will let the staff know.

IGN: Tylersdeath

What I think about the server: So far I love the server, I just logged in and it was lagless along with very few banned mods and items. Very nice first impression.

Suggested improvements: Well, nothing really comes to mind. It seems professional and very well organized. Two thumbs up!

Edited by Tylersdeath