[1.0.12a] ♕♕♕ LEGENDARY EMPIRE ♕♕♕ JOIN TODAY! ✔︎NO WHITELIST ✔︎120 slots ✔︎No PvP ✔︎No Grief ✔︎No lag ✔︎24/7 ✔︎32GB RAM

Please vote!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the server?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • It's perfect!

*Your in-game name: Rizzotti
*What do you think about the server?: Fun server, helpful community, no lag.
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: It seems to restart very often if there is any way to make it restart less with similar results that would be nice :)

*In-game name: Chau10

*What do you think about the server: Have only been on for about an hour. but so far is seems like a really good server, friendly ppl and staff that are willing to help and who takes care of the server :)

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: So far, nothing from what I have experienced. :)

( I did this for my friend because he is afk so maybe he would come back to a member rank :-) Hopefully )

*Your in-game name: Frodowr
*What do you think about the server?: I love it! Soo much it's awesome! I love no lag!
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Improve? Really not many things, Just Tropical Realm maybe? :3

In-game name: Nlnj4Turtl3

What do you think of the server? It's great, lag free and full of lively people. Although some still want to grief even with a ton of people on. I still think that it's not possible to stop all of it, but you can protect yourself easily.

Is there anything we can improve on the server? Maybe instead of just expanding the map, you can have mining worlds? That way the map isn't so filled with half trees and dirt pillars.