[1.0.12a] ♕♕♕ LEGENDARY EMPIRE ♕♕♕ JOIN TODAY! ✔︎NO WHITELIST ✔︎120 slots ✔︎No PvP ✔︎No Grief ✔︎No lag ✔︎24/7 ✔︎32GB RAM

Please vote!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the server?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • It's perfect!

In-game name: wafe94

What do you think about the server: im not sure yet, but i think its good for me, becouse griefing is not allow, and thats all what i need :)

Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Im new in server so i don't know yet.

*In-game name: Legacykitty

*What do you think about the server: As a new member, i think its alot better/ less laggy/ and alot more fun than most servers

*Is there anything we could improve on the server? From what i see everything seems pretty simple. Maybe a /random command?

*In-game name: redvip3r

*What do you think about the server: it has a great community and is a brilliant and fun server to play on with my friends

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: yeah, i think you should try to fix the suffocating issue whenever you teleport to spawn, but other than that its brilliant :)

thanks

*In-game name: Lenda7

*What do you think about the server: I love it! It's amazing, especially because there isn't much lag I have to deal with :)

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: I'm sort-of bummed out by how there is a limit to the world. Everything else is perfect how it is!

*Your in-game name: CaptainPedoBear
*What do you think about the server?: Server has some nice peps and what-not but it seems pretty chill and I just wanna break a piece of that kit-kat bar myself if you know what im saying.
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Have a teamspeak or mumble or something like that some fellas like myself can talk to others in the server.

I'm sad you feel it this way, not supposed to be like this. I'm not only trying to help out donators, and they do not receive more help than others. I haven't received any PM from you either here or on the site and that's currently the best way to contact me if you need help, just being on the server and wait for help isn't a good solution. Currently I'm one man trying to help people when they need help and on a server with 60+ players online this is not easy as many people may need my help at many times. To put it simple, I don't have time helping all the players in-game, best way to get help is via a PM here or on the website. Hope you understand.

wtf, are u kidding me? Can't you even open your eyes?

I have tried to chat with you all the time, but u cant write to the main server players, if you are stuck on that fucking lobby server!

and there's a post in the forum, now open for days! http://www.legendaryempire.net/forum/m/20732664/viewthread/11176367-supernuss-banned

I'm not the only one there, but u just srsly dont give a fuck and only take all those childs money....

*In-game name: SkullEnergy

*What do you think about the server: It's great. My favourite Attack of the B-Team server.

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: The best thing would be to retrieve dragon mounts mod, I hope this bug gets fixed, btw, I'm not forcing you. This is only a suggestion :)

*Your in-game name: callum1838
*What do you think about the server?: Awesome :D i'm enjoying how I don't have to worry about most tpa requests because its a friendly environment except for all the electric fences but they don't bother me :) Lots Of People are friendly and welcoming and offer to help
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: The spawn Is not a safe place to be unfortunately. 

wtf, are u kidding me? Can't you even open your eyes?

I have tried to chat with you all the time, but u cant write to the main server players, if you are stuck on that fucking lobby server!

and there's a post in the forum, now open for days! http://www.legendaryempire.net/forum/m/20732664/viewthread/11176367-supernuss-banned

I'm not the only one there, but u just srsly dont give a fuck and only take all those childs money....

You can't just idle at the lobby waiting for me to answer your questions there? The lobby isn't a server where people are supposed to play on, it's just where you pick what server you want to play at and I have direct IPs to both servers so I don't use the lobby. I'm not going through every topic at the forum, and still people that are trying to tell me important things do it through a PM on the website or on this forum here. Also if you believe I don't care about my players, that's not true, I try to care about every single one and if you can't read all money that I receive goes towards the server, I'm not taking one cent for personal use. I invested about $60 in this server, so even if I spent a few dollars on personal things I think that would be fair considering the amount of work and money I've invested in this server.