[1.0.12a] ♕♕♕ LEGENDARY EMPIRE ♕♕♕ JOIN TODAY! ✔︎NO WHITELIST ✔︎120 slots ✔︎No PvP ✔︎No Grief ✔︎No lag ✔︎24/7 ✔︎32GB RAM

Please vote!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the server?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • It's perfect!

I'm currently listed as banned as well Supernuss  :(  And I haven't even placed down a single block on the server yet.  I posted on the official website saying everything ive done in the last 2 days (which has just been run around)  over 24 hrs ago, still no help to my petition.

Also still a lot of people who are crashing still trying to get through the portal.  

Edited by Danastarim

uBqvB40.png

IP Address: play.legendaryempire.net

Server full? Want a premium slot? CLICK HERE!

NOW 1.0.8

WEBSITE

(^click above^)

VOTE for 5 free diamonds here: CLICK ME!

leaderboard-36362.png

Crashing when joining? >READ THIS! Should be fixed - Updated

World resets? NOPE! We utilize a backup system running 24/7, maximum rollback time: 1 hour!

Get Member:

Get member and get some new perks which default rank doesn't have. Perks: Set 2 homes, larger protection claim area, /tpa, and member prefix!

Make a comment and fill out this form:

*In-game name:

*What do you think about the server:

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?:

Key features:

• Survival
  • No PvP
  • Economy
  • Anti-grief
  • Friendly gameplay for all ages
  • No requirements to join other than being whitelisted!
  • 35 lag free player slots!
  • 24/7 uptime - Hosted commercially, not home hosted!
  • Crash detection and auto restart - If the server crashes it will auto restart!

Whitelist application (copy and paste):

Put the whitelist application in a comment and fill it out then comment it. You'll probably be accepted within a few hours ( maybe even less! ) if the application is good! Please read the rules before putting up a whitelist application.

In-game name:

Why do you want to join?:

Do you accept the server rules?:

Server rules:

Please follow all rules at all times and notice a staff member if someone does not follow the rules. There will be punishment for not following the rules.

• Do not grief
  • Do not steal
  • Do not spam or use all caps in the chat
  • Do not advertise for other servers
  • Do not use bugs to get an advantage
  • Be friendly towards anyone!
  • Have respect for anyone!
  • Do have fun!

Disabled mods:

• dragon mount - casuing clients to crash [1.0.7] we may put it back later if we find a solution for this.
  • Minions - Protection bypass
  • Saints pack 

Plugins:

• Essentials
  • RedProtect
  • Fe
  • ChestShop
  • Skript
  • PermissionsEx
  • WorldBorder

And a few more for server administration, but those are the one you will interfere with in the server!

About:

Legendary Empire is a new AotBT server, we're hoping for a great and friendly community which every player can enjoy. We do hope you enjoy it and if you have any suggestions for the server to make it better, tell us in a comment!

*Your in-game name: ammeg123

*What do you think about the server?: Its Epic and Fun Like the Community

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: I think that you should make it that there are kits

*Your in-game name: johnslash8
*What do you think about the server?: so far it's reall good, no lag, and I love the anti-grief
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Starting at the spawn is a little annoying but thats the worst thing which isn't much at all

in-game name: shado20

what do you think about the server: the server looks good, it is running stable :)  also, I love that I haven't ran into an endless ocean traveling forever to find land!

is there anything we could improve on the server: not so much, though the protection mod is very different from what most are failure with, maybe if there was a decent video explaining how I know how big I can create a lot, how to create it, how to manage it and resize it later. have this video linked in the "/rp tutorial"

I like this server!

Ign: Alexy10
I want to join because I love playing with my friends on small servers on modpacks.

Do you accept the server rules?: I have read and accepted them.

Oops I think I did this in the wrong place XD

Edited by Alexzy10

*Your in-game name: Roxx69
*What do you think about the server?: It's good, i like it. I have been in many modded servers and i like this the most.
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: I don't know if it's me but there is not many mobs in server. But anything else were perfect!

Edited by Kraavikaevaja

*Your in-game name:treaty_dog
*What do you think about the server?:Thoughts: I think this a great server but it could use a randomspawn command but all is well
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?:
Improvements:I think you should have a server called rescource world that resets every 3 days so there is still a place to mine and just get a randomspawn command.

Edited by TUD Atomic