[1.0.12a] ♕♕♕ LEGENDARY EMPIRE ♕♕♕ JOIN TODAY! ✔︎NO WHITELIST ✔︎120 slots ✔︎No PvP ✔︎No Grief ✔︎No lag ✔︎24/7 ✔︎32GB RAM

Please vote!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the server?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • It's perfect!

Server is bad, 4 days without support now, im leaving.... only working for donators.... stated so good, but u fucked it up like hell!

I'm sad you feel it this way, not supposed to be like this. I'm not only trying to help out donators, and they do not receive more help than others. I haven't received any PM from you either here or on the site and that's currently the best way to contact me if you need help, just being on the server and wait for help isn't a good solution. Currently I'm one man trying to help people when they need help and on a server with 60+ players online this is not easy as many people may need my help at many times. To put it simple, I don't have time helping all the players in-game, best way to get help is via a PM here or on the website. Hope you understand.

*Your in-game name: lordcaleb
*What do you think about the server?: its a fun server that i recently joined and i would like to be member because it would let me do more stuff to be more fun.
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?:
pvp is fun and it would be cool to have pvp or a pvp arena.

*Your in-game name: NY_GIANTS_FAN
*What do you think about the server?: I think it's a fantastic server with friendly staff/players, a generally lag free environment, and a very fun playing experience.
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Improve the process of claiming land, I found it very difficult as a first time player of this modpack/server.

*Your in-game name:  Mackandschutts
*What do you think about the server?: I enjoy it allot. I know my friends enjoy it too!
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Well i know there have been some comments already about the shops... So i wanna also say that adding shops would be cool!

*Your in-game name: YouBeTrolling101
*What do you think about the server?: It is rather nice with the people in it, and it not being very laggy.
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: The only thing i can think of is there is a limit of how far you can go in the world.

*Your in-game name: ProMCGamer_

*What do you think about the server?: It's really cool because it uses really basic plugins just to prevent griefing. (I'm talking about the main server). You also have a PvP and Raiding allowed server so that's cool too! (I dont play on that server). I feel like I'm playing "Vanilla" Modded MC.

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: I dont have any ideas for improving the server but I'll definetely tell my ideas if I have one in the future.