[1.0.12a] ♕♕♕ LEGENDARY EMPIRE ♕♕♕ JOIN TODAY! ✔︎NO WHITELIST ✔︎120 slots ✔︎No PvP ✔︎No Grief ✔︎No lag ✔︎24/7 ✔︎32GB RAM

Please vote!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the server?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • It's perfect!

*Your in-game name: AblaQz
*What do you think about the server?: i think that the server is really cool! i like it very much!
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: i don't now anything to improve on the server! 

IGN: CheeseBoats

Why do you want to join? I would like to join because I like communities so that I can play with friends or foe and learn or show off my minecrafting skills as well as to get more known to the minecraft world.

Do you accept the server rules? Till the end of the world...basically I'm married to rules.

in game name: parkand2

I like playing in small groups minecraft is normally boring until i found this and being a member will make things even more fun and I will will play more so

What do you think about the server?:Love it
Is there anything we could improve on the server?:Less lag besides that can't stop play this server 

thanks

-parkand2 

Edited by parkand2

*Your in-game name:  Labinnak82
*What do you think about the server?: I like it.  Took a while to find a spot to settle, but I got it straightened out.
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?:  It would be nice if it were a little easier to find livestock/slimes.  Other than that, I can't think of anything.

uBqvB40.png

IP Address: play.legendaryempire.net

NOW 1.0.8

WEBSITE

(^click above^)

VOTE for 5 free diamonds here: CLICK ME!

Downtime? NOPE! If the server crashes, it will auto-restart and become online just seconds after it crashed. We also utilize a HUB as a middle server which doesn't crash!

leaderboard-36362.png

Crashing when joining? >READ THIS! Should be fixed - Updated

World resets? NOPE! We utilize a backup system running 24/7, maximum rollback time: 1 hour!

Get Member:

Get member and get some new perks which default rank doesn't have. Perks: Set 2 homes, larger protection claim area, /tpa, and member prefix!

Make a comment and fill out this form:

*In-game name:

*What do you think about the server:

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?:

Key features:

• Survival
  • Multi server system - We have a HardCore and a PvE server for you to enjoy!
  • No PvP
  • Economy
  • Anti-grief
  • Friendly gameplay for all ages
  • No requirements to join other than being whitelisted!
  • 250 lag free player slots!
  • 24/7 uptime - Hosted commercially, not home hosted!
  • Crash detection and auto restart - If the server crashes it will auto restart!

Whitelist application (copy and paste):

Put the whitelist application in a comment and fill it out then comment it. You'll probably be accepted within a few hours ( maybe even less! ) if the application is good! Please read the rules before putting up a whitelist application.

In-game name:

Why do you want to join?:

Do you accept the server rules?:

Server rules:

Please follow all rules at all times and notice a staff member if someone does not follow the rules. There will be punishment for not following the rules.

• Do not grief
  • Do not steal
  • Do not spam or use all caps in the chat
  • Do not advertise for other servers
  • Do not use bugs to get an advantage
  • Be friendly towards anyone!
  • Have respect for anyone!
  • Do have fun!

Disabled mods:

• dragon mount - casuing clients to crash [1.0.7] we may put it back later if we find a solution for this.
  • Minions - Protection bypass
  • Saints pack 

Plugins:

• Essentials
  • RedProtect
  • Fe
  • ChestShop
  • Skript
  • PermissionsEx
  • WorldBorder

And a few more for server administration, but those are the one you will interfere with in the server!

About:

Legendary Empire is a new AotBT server, we're hoping for a great and friendly community which every player can enjoy. We do hope you enjoy it and if you have any suggestions for the server to make it better, tell us in a comment!

grizzleycownz

it is fantastic

refresh the animals often

Your in-game name: Stuckbio
What do you think about the server?: It is one of the best Attack of the B-Team servers I've ever joined.
Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Maybe the spawn area in the PvE world needs to be lit up a little bit more, because there are too many mobs around the spawn. But that is just my opinion.

-Stuck

*In-game name:maggirokk

*What do you think about the server: i like it it is very fun and i have never login with out any admin's online so that is good and i love that there is no pvp it's just a grate server to play Attack of the B-Team i would recomand this server for every one that love technic pack's 

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: nah not realy accept for witchery i have been kill'd by witchery and that was not fun 

Your in-game name : jacoool
What do you think about the server : it is a good server with amazing opportunity's if more people know about this server 
Is there anything we could improve on the server : the spawn could be improved to have more infomation

In-game name: curtis_oakley

Location:  UK                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Why do you want to join?: i would like to join this server because it seems like a nice friendly server with no people trying to destroy my house plus i would like to try and help others on this server.

Do you accept the server rules?: Yes, I do accept the rules.

IGN: SublimeCode

I started playing on this server a few days ago and I think it's great.

I can see the Legendary Empire is a thriving community growing each day.

I think I could help this server by helping "chat people"

e.g. <RandomDude> Why can't I spawn my necromancy minion?!

<SublimeCode> You can only spawn them in thunder weather

<RandomDude> Oh thanks!

And giving help in other ways.

Plus, if it's relevant, I'm 15 years old.

IGN: megamidge11

Reason for joining: I joined about 3 hours ago. explored, then accidently griefed a guy, he got pissed over me taking a tree iwas gonna replant, why talk about this you ask? well, the mod Ainell was the voice of reason, helped me get my stuff back after my death, and i found it an all round fair experience, and am starting to like most of the community here. One thing i may suggest though, is maybe work on the spam filter, as there are warnings for things like mnemonics, such as GCSE, or peoples names that are in caps. :D

*Your in-game name: conroy85
*What do you think about the server?: Im intreged so far, not including the bugs i keep getting :P but this server look like the best one out there so far for the mod pack. im looking to play allot with my good friend TBXL33
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Sure, the very reason im writing this. The main reason in writing this is because i wanted to tpa to my friend who is thousands of blocks away, but i cant tpa to him without member. I honestly think this is just torture to some, as now i have to wait days for this to for this to be reviewed. i hope you see where im coming from and make tpa a command everyone should have, yes keep the member thing going but just give everyone tpa.

uBqvB40.png

IP Address: play.legendaryempire.net

NOW 1.0.8

WEBSITE

(^click above^)

VOTE for 5 free diamonds here: CLICK ME!

Downtime? NOPE! If the server crashes, it will auto-restart and become online just seconds after it crashed. We also utilize a HUB as a middle server which doesn't crash!

leaderboard-36362.png

Crashing when joining? >READ THIS! Should be fixed - Updated

World resets? NOPE! We utilize a backup system running 24/7, maximum rollback time: 1 hour!

Get Member:

Get member and get some new perks which default rank doesn't have. Perks: Set 2 homes, larger protection claim area, /tpa, and member prefix!

Make a comment and fill out this form:

*In-game name:

*What do you think about the server:

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?:

Key features:

• Survival
  • Multi server system - We have a HardCore and a PvE server for you to enjoy!
  • No PvP
  • Economy
  • Anti-grief
  • Friendly gameplay for all ages
  • No requirements to join other than being whitelisted!
  • 250 lag free player slots!
  • 24/7 uptime - Hosted commercially, not home hosted!
  • Crash detection and auto restart - If the server crashes it will auto restart!

Whitelist application (copy and paste):

Put the whitelist application in a comment and fill it out then comment it. You'll probably be accepted within a few hours ( maybe even less! ) if the application is good! Please read the rules before putting up a whitelist application.

In-game name:

Why do you want to join?:

Do you accept the server rules?:

Server rules:

Please follow all rules at all times and notice a staff member if someone does not follow the rules. There will be punishment for not following the rules.

• Do not grief
  • Do not steal
  • Do not spam or use all caps in the chat
  • Do not advertise for other servers
  • Do not use bugs to get an advantage
  • Be friendly towards anyone!
  • Have respect for anyone!
  • Do have fun!

Disabled mods:

• dragon mount - casuing clients to crash [1.0.7] we may put it back later if we find a solution for this.
  • Minions - Protection bypass
  • Saints pack 

Plugins:

• Essentials
  • RedProtect
  • Fe
  • ChestShop
  • Skript
  • PermissionsEx
  • WorldBorder

And a few more for server administration, but those are the one you will interfere with in the server!

About:

Legendary Empire is a new AotBT server, we're hoping for a great and friendly community which every player can enjoy. We do hope you enjoy it and if you have any suggestions for the server to make it better, tell us in a comment!