[1.0.12a] ♕♕♕ LEGENDARY EMPIRE ♕♕♕ JOIN TODAY! ✔︎NO WHITELIST ✔︎120 slots ✔︎No PvP ✔︎No Grief ✔︎No lag ✔︎24/7 ✔︎32GB RAM

Please vote!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the server?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • It's perfect!

hey guys i jumped in to your server today to say hey and check it out,love the flat world lol :0). pretty sure i am missing something in regards to your server ..but as far as lag and fps while i was derpin around seemed fine didnt have any issues at all ...

In-game Name: X6Darkstar6X
What do you think about the server? Seems pretty fun, nearly no lag at all either. Enjoying every minute.
Is there anything we could improve on the server? A nice spawn would be nice, but I heard that will happen in the next day or so. So I suppose not. :P

IGN : Zeapher

do I like this server:

yes I do, the staff and players are all friendly and always helpful.

Would I change anything if I could:

I would ban the statue hammer to stop griefing, it bypasses claims no matter what claim you have over your building

*In-game name: popjason

*What do you think about the server: I think that its fantastic! I love how there is no grief, and I also like how I could make my own creations without being griefed by people. Also, I love the [rc] plugin!

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: I think that you should allow people to do /tpahere also for member.

Why do you want to join?:I would like to join your server becuse ive really in to this modback Attack Of The B-Team and i wanna start to make friends on the server and also play with my best friend tyras91

Do you accept the server rules?: Yea Of course 

Ingame name:Treeckos NOT HS Phreak

Edited by HS Phreak

Your in-game name: just8642
What do you think about the server?: The server is very populated with many friendly people. The surplus of (active) mods makes the game fun especially with a nice community.
Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Quick travel to POI would be nice but other than that everything seems good

in-game name: TSkullCrusher

What do you think about the server?: its really cool and its best pve server i have played on .Btw its 20th i played

Is there anything we could improve on the server?: its crash some times and its lag sometimes

Edited by TSkullCrusher

I tried setting a home on my space station, and after a little while it said "Invalid World", which I assume means my space station unloads and you can't teleport to it, but the real problem is I left my rocket on the space station and teleported down, so I have no way to get my rocket back. I was wondering if it was possible for an admin to go to my space station so I can teleport there, because a rocket is one of the most expensive things in the game, so I would appreciate it if I were saved the trouble.

EDIT: It has been solved

Edited by techdawgv

Your in-game name: WxAaRoNxW
What do you think about the server?: It's Awesome
Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Well you can add more RAM and a command for where you type in a command and randomly spawn in a far away coordinate

*Your in-game name: xKAOTiiCxReBeLx

*What do you think about the server?: It's alright. The community's cool and the map isn't too blemished for a server like this one. Overall though i find it really fun and consuming to play.

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?:Shops, better use of econ. I'll letcha know if i find anything else

Key features:

✓ 24/7/265 uptime - Our server is online all the time with the latest security. The server is also equipped with crash-detect and auto restart on crash.

I actually giggled a little bit :3 If you didn't see it yet... Hint: The server will be offline for 100 days

Hi, I my IGN is willpie4 and I would like to be a member. I love this server and I my friend and I have a tower on the server. i would also like member because no one ever listens to me on the server when i ask if anyone will trade stuff with me. But the main reason I want member is so that I can /tpa thank you and i would appreciate it if you let me get member :)

SERVER WORKING ON 1.0.9C NOW! UPDATE YOUR CLIENT IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!

Promoted all members

I actually giggled a little bit :3 If you didn't see it yet... Hint: The server will be offline for 100 days

Chaning this now, thanks for noticing me! :)

Shops coming in a few days, working on a custom gui shop system! Hopefully it will be amazing!

*Your in-game name: Zodiac1138
*What do you think about the server?: Love it! Best B-Team Mod Pack Server i have been on. I have been on many minecraft servers and I have been Mods on a few, and this is one of the most well constructed and stable servers I have been on. Well done
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: More shop options