[1.0.12a] ♕♕♕ LEGENDARY EMPIRE ♕♕♕ JOIN TODAY! ✔︎NO WHITELIST ✔︎120 slots ✔︎No PvP ✔︎No Grief ✔︎No lag ✔︎24/7 ✔︎32GB RAM

Please vote!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the server?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • It's perfect!

So at the 20 th of feb. I posted on this thread to get member, and I got moved to member rank on the website, but im still classed as player (grey) in-game....

Is there something else i need to do to get member rank in-game also? :)

- Chau10

Edited by Chau10

Name LynnWyn

Why? I like Attack of the B-Team single player and would like to play with others. I'm new to these mods. I like your server. It is well maintained. 

Server Rules are accepted. :)

Why do you need to know where players are?. You have our IP addresses and can look us up, if you want, even as far as finding the location of the computer we are at.

I think for the safety of those under the age of 18: the public announcement of where a player is should be stopped. If you have'nt already. Just a suggestion.

Edited by LynnWyn

In-game name: XcooltrexX

What do you think about the server: So far I've had fun and I think it's a good server.

Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Adding a regenerating world that players can gather resources in and fixing the tp to spawn glitch would be great.

*In-game name: MollumPie

*What do you think about the server? It's fast, and I haven't encountered any lag yet. The community seems friendly, 

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: The only thing I can see is spawn. Not to be picky, but it's a bit messy. Its not really a problem, and it's the only thing. 

I'm not sure if this is still open, but I'd absolutely love to join if there's a spare place.  Thanks for reading and I really hope I get considered :D

Your in-game name:      Batmanme123

What do you think about the server?:  Well as soon as i started people started helping me they made me feel nice by welcoming me 

Is there anything we could improve on the server?:     No nothing could be improved because it is so nice

*My in-game name: astaxex
*What do I think about the server?: I just wanted to play on a server where i could have some fun with my friends
To improve the server: No not right now 

Edited by astaxex

*Your in-game name: jon069
*What do you think about the server?: Very fun server, I play on it with Stuntmaster57, a good friend of mine, and we're having a blast so far!
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Personally, I think allowing people to add days to the enjin site would be a smart move, if you need extra money for paying bills, or upgrades on the server. Other than that, everything can't be better! :)

Edited by jon069

IGN: Torpoon

What I think about the server: It's a good server, the community is mostly nice and respectful, and the staff are helpful, which is a huge plus.

Server Improvment Suggestions: The only thing I can think of, is changing/modifying the block log grief plugin, as it currently has problems with blocks in some mods, so certain blocks won't give information on who broke them.

Worlock987

What do you think about the server?: I think that its a fun server with few problems and a great community.

is there anything we can do to improve the server?: In my opinion, I think that we might need a censor plugin for profanity.

Your in-game name: Neotsukai

What do you think about the server?: Nice, friendly environment

Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Maybe a general store at spawn? Basic blocks, maybe ores? I'd offer to help with building