[1.0.12a] ♕♕♕ LEGENDARY EMPIRE ♕♕♕ JOIN TODAY! ✔︎NO WHITELIST ✔︎120 slots ✔︎No PvP ✔︎No Grief ✔︎No lag ✔︎24/7 ✔︎32GB RAM

Please vote!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the server?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • It's perfect!

One of the things that should be fixed is the Mob spawn rate, which is probably low because the server is on Easy difficulty.

I think it should be Normal difficulty, otherwise even things such as Chicken meat and Leather become rare (which they are).

*Your in-game name: sharkhead1234
*What do you think about the server?: I think this is a great server, and i would really like to spend time on here
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: to be honest, i think it would be smart to allow Players who are new to the server to be able to tpa to other Players.

I got kicked it says that I have to be whitelisted. Please whitelist me.

I play alot and Im on alot. I try to respect others, And Im trying to learn the mods.

The server is set to whitelist atm because kyllingman2 is making changes and doing maintenance. It should be back to normal in a few hours. legendaryempire (dot) net has the info and update status.

Edited by Toehold42

*In-game name:epicdude2000th

*What do you think about the server:i think it a great fun server  especially the faction part 

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: i think i could make the server better for everyone like give warning to those who swear (because of the little kids) give help when needed just make the server friendlier  

Your in-game name:cool_code_92
What do you think about the server?:I think its awesome lots of friendly people
Is there anything we could improve on the server?:make the world bigger and give a warning when people swear 

Edited by cool_code_92

Your in-game name: DarkKnight_99
*What do you think about the server?: i think the server is great and having a load of fun so far
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: since im new i have not noticed anything that needs to be improved it pretty much perfect so far

In-game name: magidavi
What do you think about the server?: I really like the size and it is so far the only AotBT server that works with my computer. It also lags less than when I play AotBT singleplayer.
Is there anything we could improve on the server?: The fence claiming system is a little bit time consuming, but it is nice that we get the fences when we first join the world.

Your in-game name: elegaspi39
What do you think about the server?: I think this server is really cool and creative by how its made.
Is there anything we could improve on the server?: this server is great and for right now i don't think there is anything that needs to be changed.