[1.0.12a] ♕♕♕ LEGENDARY EMPIRE ♕♕♕ JOIN TODAY! ✔︎NO WHITELIST ✔︎120 slots ✔︎No PvP ✔︎No Grief ✔︎No lag ✔︎24/7 ✔︎32GB RAM

Please vote!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the server?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • It's perfect!

IGN: idigem

I think the server got "pretty much" nothing banned that's great 

The server crashed alot when i just join, i think that's just bug that will be fixed any min now.. but the real problem i that you don't get enough claiming spot, :) ty for reading 

Edited by idigem

*Your in-game name: jf83822
*What do you think about the server?: I think that this is an extremley good server, as it supplies free gameplay with other users on our favourite modpack Attack of the B-Team, and it allows you to protect and share land, which increases the enjoyment of this amazing server.
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?:
The server crashes often, but otherwise, it is a flawless server.

*Your in-game name: Swift_slide
*What do you think about the server?: Just joined but looking good.
I couldnt get out of the spawn but after typing 10 times /spawn and walk i could get out. Maybe make it easier to get out? or whats the purpose of it?

*Your in-game name: Th3Le9oman
*What do you think about the server?: I Think it is a really good, creative system, the way spawn works, how economy doesn't work, and all good things inbetween!
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: I Think the main issue with the server is the Lag, many people say it is DDoS, but what if it is something inside the server? Aside from that, I think the server is pretty good and alright, though the world border is a bit small? Only about 32k blocks or so?

*Your in-game name: skylordkeaton
*What do you think about the server?: Its rather nice there are still animals and places to claim.
Nothing that i found.

uBqvB40.png

IP: play.legendaryempire.net

Version: 1.0.9

Legendary Empire is a professional AofTB server hosted on the best hardware available. For more information please visit our website.

WEBSITE

leaderboard-36362.png

Key features:

✓ Survival server

✓ No whitelist - Everybody can join!

✓ No PvP - We want a friendly community were you can keep your items without dying.

✓ Anti-grief - We do not believe in a community were people can grief each-other, we support anti-grief and will do anything to enforce this rule.

✓ Friendly gameplay for all ages - We have tons of players to communicate with, friendly staff and a well-established community I am proud of.

✓ Professionally hosted on a dedicated machine - We use top of the line hardware to ensure low lag.

✓ 24/7/265 uptime - Our server is online all the time with the latest security. The server is also equipped with crash-detect and auto restart on crash.

Get Member:

Get member and get some new perks which default rank doesn't have. Perks: Set 2 homes, larger protection claim area, /tpa, and member prefix!

Make a comment and fill out this form:

*In-game name:

*What do you think about the server:

Server rules:

Please follow all rules at all times and notice a staff member if someone does not follow the rules. There will be punishment for not following the rules.

• Do not grief
  • Do not steal
  • Do not spam or use all caps in the chat
  • Do not advertise for other servers
  • Do not use bugs to get an advantage
  • Be friendly towards anyone!
  • Have respect for anyone!
  • Do have fun!

Disabled mods/items:

✖︎Furniture mod - Causing server crashes

✖︎Some items from witchery used to kill other players

✖︎Statue hammer - Abused to grief builds

Plugins:

• Essentials
  • RedProtect
  • Fe
  • ChestShop
  • Skript
  • PermissionsEx
  • WorldBorder

And a few more for server administration, but those are the one you will interfere with in the server!

About:

Legendary Empire is a new AotBT server, we're hoping for a great and friendly community which every player can enjoy. We do hope you enjoy it and if you have any suggestions for the server to make it better, tell us in a comment!

IGN: weswes2506

Why Do You Want To Join?: 1 I am never alone. 2 I can make new friends.

Do You Accept The Server Rules?: Yes, Of course I accept the server rules.

Excuse me whoever checks the posts on this forum... But I have been raided on your server all because the /protect thing didn't work... And if you ask me, that's annoying and i'm thinking about never coming back on this server. So if you have a think about that, maybe you'll help me.

*In-game name: viteros

*What do you think about the server: I liked the rules and there are few banned items so its like the full experience

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: i dont think there is, the server its awesome the way it is

IGN: weswes2506

Why Do You Want To Join?: 1 i hate being alone... - 2 i can make new friends - 3 with more people its more fun.

Do you accept the server rules?: yes i do i wanna play as fair as possible and i am nice to all people.

In-game name: Partyer789

What do you think about the server? I like how there are lots of people that are willing to help each other, but I could go without people stealing from me.

Is there anything we could improve on the server? I just wish there was a way to stop people from dying at spawn, maybe make it a safe zone so I can't suffocate or get stuck in their graves.

I am really looking forward to being a member! ;)

*Your in-game name: Dungeon_Imp
*What do you think about the server?: Its great , have been playing for a while now.No lag problems , a few small thefts but nothing awefull.
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Maybe a faster emergency responce ;] but it can happen , no sweat.

*Your in-game name: othieisabel
*What do you think about the server?: I love small servers, especially any server that has the amount of mods and good plugins as this one
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: not much, maybe just improving lag but that happens on every server. 

*Your in-game name: othieisabel
*What do you think about the server?: I love small servers, especially any server that has the amount of mods and good plugins as this one
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: not much, maybe just improving lag but that happens on every server.