[1.0.12a] ♕♕♕ LEGENDARY EMPIRE ♕♕♕ JOIN TODAY! ✔︎NO WHITELIST ✔︎120 slots ✔︎No PvP ✔︎No Grief ✔︎No lag ✔︎24/7 ✔︎32GB RAM

Please vote!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the server?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • It's perfect!

*Your in-game name: liquid49

*What do you think about the server?: Well it crashes often, but it's nice and when you know how to protect your stuff you're good to go and make some nice base.

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Something that tells us what items andmods are banned so that we don't get too dissapointed when we try to make a banned thing on the spawn of the server woukd be nice.

In-game name: a17njl01

What do you think about the server: I have not yet joined the server, but I feel it would be better than the server that I currently play on

Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Haven't been on, but from looking at the list of plugins, maybe adding in Lockette or Residence would be an improvement.

In-game name: Riku873

What do you think about the server: So far it is pretty good with the no griefing rule and all.

Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Not that I know of besides removing bans on witchery.

*In-game name: xLukis

*What do you think about the server: Its great because it doesn't lag, The people in this server are friendly and its just awesome!

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?:Well for my its fine.

If u can plz make FireSourcee member to hes my friend. :3

*Your in-game name: Asfrelius

*What do you think about the server?: Its a great server, and its even made with attack of the b-team! im normally not really positive to new servers but i really love this one :)
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: it would be good to unlock a bit more things in the witchery mod (if possible) but else it seems like you got the crashes under control :D

Do you accept the server rules: Of course :)

Your in-game name: 1thenex

age: do i really have to tell you old enough to know better still young enough not to care :0)
*What do you think about the server?: so far so good guys good group
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: nothing that i can see right now

Edited by 1thenex

Your in-game name: cammando123

What do you think about the server?: It restarts a little frequently but it's one of the better sever's I've played on.

Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Only restart it once or twice a day, as of posting this it has restarted at least three times today.

Your in-game name: LeBrOn_WaDe
What do you think about the server?: I think its a great place to play attack of the B-team with good people in a fun environment
Is there anything we could improve on the server?: A better protection system due to the fact that people complain and don't know how to use this protection.

*Your in-game name:1thnex
*What do you think about the server?:love it freindly members and very helpful for a noob on a pub server
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?:so far so good i dont seem to have any issue's at all at the moment

*Your in-game name:1thnex

*What do you think about the server?:love it freindly members and very helpful for a noob on a pub server

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?:so far so good i dont seem to have any issue's at all at the moment

oops dbl post please delete this one sry guys