[1.0.12a] ♕♕♕ LEGENDARY EMPIRE ♕♕♕ JOIN TODAY! ✔︎NO WHITELIST ✔︎120 slots ✔︎No PvP ✔︎No Grief ✔︎No lag ✔︎24/7 ✔︎32GB RAM

Please vote!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the server?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • It's perfect!

Your in-game name: BPR89
What do you think about the server?: I like the server, haven't noticed anything to stop me from playing on it.
Is there anything we could improve on the server?: I think if you had a random teleport sign it would help, because I just started recently and I'm having a hard time trying to find a good spot not already taken.

In game name:
korvn100

What do you think about the server:
It's a very nice server but it sometimes lags and crashes.

What to Improve:
More animals in the wild
a /random spawn at spawn so you can get away from other players
Edited by korvn100

Please read this and help me! My friend treaty_dog and I made portals (Not nether portals but dial portals) in each others houses so we could go back and forth. When we went through we were kicked. We are now stuck in the portal and get kicked whenever we join. PLEASE HELP ME!!

My IGN: justi2112

Please read this and help me! My friend treaty_dog and I made portals (Not nether portals but dial portals) in each others houses so we could go back and forth. When we went through we were kicked. We are now stuck in the portal and get kicked whenever we join. PLEASE HELP ME!!

My IGN: justi2112

What kind of portals?

Your in-game name: givememinecraft
What do you think about the server?: its a pretty good server, a bit of lag here and their but ive yet to find a server that is 100% lag free, it has alot of players and a good player to player trade system.
Is there anything we could improve on the server?: make a warp to shops in the main hub

*Your in-game name: Lypitus
*What do you think about the server?: This server is better than 95% of the other servers that exsist.
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?:
It would be good if the voodo dolls would be removed.

*Your in-game name: jroefk9
*What do you think about the server?: It is very fun and I can't wait to get far into it with my friends.
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Save the world a little less frequently. It causes lag and a lot of it too.