brunyman

[1.2.9g] Tekkit by CraftersLand [PvP | Clans | Economy | Dynmap | Towns | 80 Slots] Be inventive!

309 posts in this topic

Love this Server! love the community and the aspect of the towns, being able to play with friends

Very nice community, everyone is helpful and enables people who are new to progress. Would recommend for any Tekkit starters or pro's.

-NG69

Posted (edited)

Very good server, lags occasionally but a very good community.

-Theoren123

Edited by Du Couteauu

Great server, been playing for a while. Few items banned, great staff, easy to understand system. Everything you would ever need.

-Loocky

This is hands down one of the best servers I've played on, there tends to be a lot more griefing in online play in Minecraft so the mytown mod included in the server is beyond useful by making it impossible to grief other player's land, not to mention the awesome community willing to help you with whatever you may need plus theres an awesome market system set up hands down 10/10 would play again - alee1620 

The server is a fantastic community, super fun/enjoyable, and honestly one of the best servers to play on, give it a try!