brunyman

[1.2.9g] Tekkit by CraftersLand [PvP | Clans | Economy | Dynmap | Towns | 80 Slots] Be inventive!

205 posts in this topic

I think this server is great - let me tell you why!

Not only does this outstanding tekkit server have 24/7 reliability but it also has wonderful staff and a loyal and friendly community. I have made many new acquaintances on this 

server and i carry on to make many more! The economy on this server is also outstanding with there being little to no scammers (but we all know what happens to them)

Another thing to add is the 0 lag that happens (apart from the time people are using 25 mystcraft worlds at once!) and the moon and mars allow you to claim on them as well!

This server is also a towny which is perfect for all the beginning players on tekkit (like me) however with the nice people and great buycraft its very simple on getting to the top.

This is my review and personal opinions about this server!!

-NEBEST04 ) N4Th4N

This Minecraft server is the best one you'll find for its market and it's bases and towns and clans. This Server is where you can build anything you want and get multiple ranks! this server is very good with managing lags and you can go around freely of course (in your own claimed land :D). Also this server is the best for ranks, it will help you and thats why you should love this server like i do :D. (P.S. The server had a Mope but that helps with lag and more people to play, but i'm reviewing for the server and i hope You win!).

a very good server. i own 3 dogs and a cat on this server and it just makes me so happy. recently has been crashing a lot though :c

- DarkSylvanas

Fantastic server to play on, nice people, nice staff. No one really ever whines or gets mad. Play on this server!!

Amaizing server and the community is lovely

-Pottu007

Edited by pottu007

Well run, active, and fun server! Lots of excellent mods and it is a great time playing with friends!

IGN: garretteagle1

This is one of the best server ever. I play on it it every week.

Ingame Name: Disruption9900

This is honestly the best Tekkit server I've found and played on to date. There's barely any banned items, and everyone is friendly and helpful.

In-game name: SquareMatter

great server, hardly any server lag, very high FPS, not many banned items, GREAT SERVER.

- logsy_boy

Great Server i do have to say very active great community and staff best tekkit server ive found been a member of craftersland for awhile now i do have to say the staff is top notch haha xD get it top notch... anyway love the market makes it easy to get and buy what you need a bit of a learning curve for the mytown plug in but nothing google cant handle if you play and need help come find me 

IGN: Toddishere

Posted (edited)

CraftersLand is a great friendly server with minimal lag although sometimes chunks don't load and you have to relog to make them load. Easy to begin with a lot of ores great market prices, shop is overpriced, friendly players and staff, great reward system very few banned items and simple overall. Server gets a solid 9/10 from me.

IGN: xXProCastXx

Edited by xXProCastXx

This is a pretty great server.... although I wish you guys could add more items for sale in the public shop, and try remove inactive towns more often.

Friendly and Helpful staff and even though this is a US server there is little to no lag for me from the UK
-Snobito