brunyman

[Fresh Start][1.2.9g] Tekkit by CraftersLand [PvP | Clans | Economy | Dynmap | Towns | 80 Slots] Be inventive!

334 posts in this topic

Great server, freshly wiped, high pop and friendly people and mods. Come too.//MrKucka

Posted (edited)

Great server with active Team-Members and amazing comunity. /IGN:VanDragoon

Edited by VanDragoon

This server is a must if you are starting out on the Tekkit mod pack! This server has minimal lag with a friendly community of supportive individuals to help you along your journey, join this server today and you will be shocked on how amazing this server really is!

- ViperRed007

Probably the most fun i had ever had playing Minecraft. I have already spent hours playing it and i plan to spend even more time grinding. great job

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By landocchi
      Modpack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/poke-engineer.1216358
      IP: 68.186.146.215
      Rules: 1. Don't grief the map, don't spam chat, don't try to crash the server.
      Mods Included: Pixelmon, ProjectE, Industrialcraft 2, AdvancedRocketry, VeinMiner, and much more!
      Description: I made this fun mod-pack for me and my buddies to play, and we would love some more people to join! Different Pixelmon are found on different planets, so in order to get certain Pixelmon you will have to travel to far away planets. This mod is the perfect mix between industrial mods and fantasy mods all with Pixelmon.
      Up-time: 24/7
      If the server does get big enough, we can add voting rewards, weekly tournaments, scavenger hunts, and a lot more!
    • By jackson0201
      So my friend and I have a private server setup and have recently taken on a new project. Draining an ocean (because why not). We have 10 pumps setup with a combustion engine running on fuel powering each one (the water we drain is also acting as a coolant for the pumps). So far we have about 2000 tanks full of water and we don't know what to do with all of it. Any ideas are welcome! 
    • By t0rched
      Over 6+ Years Online and in Development, New Mods, 1.12.2!
      Click Here to Visit our Fully MC Integrated Site
      Custom Mod Pack and Server Community 
      Our mod pack is designed, maintained and even hosted by our community.
      Constantly updated and perfectly tailored to players tastes.
      We provide a unique mod pack experience that lets you choose what gets added, removed and even tweaked.
      We have a dedicated server waiting for you, filled with adventure!
       DEDICATED, FAST AND RELIABLE SMP Server: 16GB RAM / SSD / 1Gbps 
      CUSTOM AUTOMATION PACK / BASED on STONEBLOCK PACK
      >> Click Here for our Website! <<
      >> Click Here for the Mod List! <<
      Technic Page: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/worldautomation
      >> Custom Launcher Available <<

• By Gsck
      MODPACK LINK https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/viva-la-industria.1308520

Viva La Industria is a modpack based around Technology. The 2 main mods in the modpack are Industrialcraft 2 and Buildcraft.

The server is on 24/7, every month the server has big updates once a month and a reset every 2~ months there is a map reset to make way for new mods!