PhoenixTalon

[1.2.9G] APOC Tekkit Main | OPEN SERVER | 24/7 Dedicated Server / Economy / Anti-Grief/Raid Worlds, Faction Worlds, Resource Worlds / Non Pay2Win! Vote inspired network! / Shops / Plots / Custom Plugins / MCMMO / And more!

What do you think of APOC Gaming?   30 members have voted

1. 1. One network, All of technic. Do you enjoy our server network?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

113 posts in this topic

Checkout our Christmas events, spawn, and giveaways on our network!

Remember if you got any issues with our servers please make a support ticket to let us know whats going on.

Please give as much detail as possible, thanks!

One of the, if not the best community servers I've ever played on, absolutely love the community and they host so many modpacks you will never get bored.

Permissions for all ranks is fixed.
Rank 1 can now join towns and factions. Rank 3 can create them.

There is now a limit on mobs (64 per person per world) and (8 hostiles per chunks and 16 passives per chunk).

Hello I am the only current Staff of TM my ingame name is BuildMaster_44 and I would like to say that in all of the networks of minecraft and all of the servers i have joined,APOC has to be the most dedicated,loyal,friendly,and most awesome network i have ever been with. I have known APOC for going on 4 years now and I have come a long way to where I am now so If you want to apply for staff please do so. We Need more dedicated people!

Posted (edited)

i absoultly love this server so much. the staff are great. they are friendly helpful and very candour the server is never laggy and it is absolutely amazing

Edited by BestDimondFinder
Spelling Mistake

This network focuses on providing the best experience for it's players. That is why I joined, and why I am still here. They listen to the players and their suggestions, and have high quality servers with no lag.

On 3/2/2014 at 4:00 PM, PhoenixTalon said:

We are looking for staff! Anyone can apply, you need to be mature and active.

Staff positions needed:

• Deus Admin (Head Admin for servers)
  • Admin
  • Sr Moderators
  • Moderators
  • Media Team Staff (Does let's plays and other videos for the server.)
  • Social Media Team Staff (Keeps our social media up to date on events and updates)

You can apply by clicking HERE

The sign up link no longer works. How can I apply?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By LordFlowerpot
      After a tekkit classic world had glitched out, I decided to create a new one. It worked perfectly fine without lag. I mined, found diamonds and started building a home. Now, when I try to play this world, it either crashes or is really slow. By reallt slow I mean that when I move my mouse it takes like 10 seconds to react. When I press esc it opens up the menu after a couple of seconds and that works perfectly fine. I don't know what to do now, I really really don't want to lose this world. Tell me if you need any files.
    • By Vintagent
      DEACTIVATED
      Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Gir-- HA! There are no girls on this forum, although if you are a girl, you are still welcome to join my server. Okay, jokes are over, let's get down to business. My name is James (Vintagent) and last year I started a fresh single player world on the modpack TekkitClassic. After about a month or so I started to get bored, so there sat my single player world, cold, alone, tired, hungry, until one day I decided that I was sick of playing games alone. Lo and behold, VintaCraft was born! VintaCraft is a TekkitClassic server that is all about building a friendly community to help each other out. Whether it is huge builds, crazy machines, funny pranks, or just chillin out, VintaCraft is the place to be. No need for competitive playing, raiding, or griefing in any way. We play with each other for each other.Now, here are some specifics..

Vintacraft
      Tekkit Version 3.1.2 Whitelist is enabled, please email me at [email protected] or message me through the forums and just ask me to give you the required information that is to be filled out for an application.  Pvp is disabled, I want a friendly and fun community. Nobody like this ==>  There are absolutely no banned items, I want everyone to have the full TekkitClassic experience, but you need to be responsible and respectful. GRIEFING AND RAIDING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, either act will result in an immediate ban from the server, with no hopes of returning. This includes scamming, "trolling", hacking, or client side mods that are going to give you a leg up, just play clean and fair, and you'll have fun. Essentials is the only plugin on the server, there are no mods or admins that contribute, just me. There are 10-15 spots open! Friendly Pranks, jokes and whatnot are always in good fun, as long as they are reasonable. Server runs roughly 24/7 Running from the East Coast of the USA Nether and the End are enabled World and Dimensional anchors are not banned or limited, but I advise not using them as they tend to cause server lag Must be 16+ years old to play (The age restriction is here for maturity purposes only, if you are under the age of 16 and wish to fill out an application, please feel free to email me anyway to prove your maturity. Just be honest about your age, it is not going to jeopardize whether or not you are accepted.  
      Please take into consideration the style of server I am trying to run. I'm always open to suggestions about adding plugins and whatnot, let me know if you are interested. Thanks,
      -James
      <--Sweet Moves
    • By GENIXGaming
      Server Connection Info:
       74.91.114.236:25565

Modpack Page:
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/top-factory.1104213

Discord: 
      https://discord.gg/by8EFtQ

Modpack Description:
      The Top Factory Modpack is a Tech based Modpack using a more updated version of Minecraft rather than using 1.7.10. The mod pack uses popular updated mods as well as new mods that you have probably never have seen before.
      This Modpack is made for the people who want to build big Factory's, Industrial Plants, and more.
      There is an Official Server, when you load the Modpack just click multiplayer and it will show.

Server Rules:
      Respect the Freedoms and Rights of other players.
      Respect the Staff of the Server.
      Play fair and keep the game fun for everyone.
      Do not grief others, verbally or physically.
      Do not cheat, abuse or otherwise glitch.
      Do not abuse in game mechanics or plugins.