| 1.2.9H | No BS Anarchy | PVP | Raiding | Griefing | Unlimited Mystcraft & DD | 7 Year Old World

Random003

~No BS Anarchy~
An anarchy server where pvp, raiding, and griefing is allowed. It is up to you to protect yourself with the tools available in tekkit.

~Server IP~
nobsmc.net

~Server Rules~
Use common sense.
No intentional lagging/crashing the server.

~Mods Removed~
Chicken Chunks
(Use the dimensional anchor to keep chunks loaded instead.)

~Items Removed~
Chunk Loader (MFR)
Chunk Loader (Steve's Carts 2)
Golden Dimensional Door
Sacred Rubber Sapling

~Other Info~
Hard Difficulty
No whitelist
14 player slots
Unlimited Mystcraft ages and Dimensional Doors pocket dimensions.
The world will never be wiped. This includes Mystcraft ages and pocket dimensions.
I will release the server data as a publicly available download if I ever have to shutdown the server.
As close as possible to 24/7 up-time.
If you have any questions, let me know.
GL HF!
Edited by Random003

• 2 weeks later...

Taking the server offline 5/14 (tomorrow) sometime between 10-11AM central time (GMT -6) for hardware upgrades. It should be back online 5/17 (Saturday) by 6-7PM. Unfortunately this extended amount of downtime is not avoidable.

Edited by Random003

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Random003,

Can you put your server back online.  I've been wanting to get back on the server with a friend or two.  I was just wondering when you are going to put up the server, because I cannot find a server that is as good as this one.  I don't know the server's current state, other then its been taken down for unknown reasons.  I was just wanting know if you are going to put it up.

Ninjatoast13

• 2 weeks later...

The maintenance is complete and the server is back online.

The IP address will be changing soon (in about 20 days). I do not know what the new IP address will be. I'll be sure to update this thread with that information when the time comes.

Edited by Random003

• 2 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons