Modpack causes SecurityException

Ewe_Loon

after carefully reading how to make modpacks, and creating one, I get the following error

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Hi. I'm Minecraft, and I'm a crashaholic.

Time: 29/07/14 9:39 PM
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.SecurityException: class "avg"'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package
at java.lang.ClassLoader.checkCerts(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.preDefineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)

this is being caused by the presence of the files in META-INF in the minecraft.jar file

If I delete the META-INF folder in the binminecraft.jar file, the modpack will run

If there is a way to make technic launcher delete or ignore the files in META-INF I would appreciate help

I tried putting META-INF files in binmodpack.jar, but that caused different errors

the modpack is here

http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/fuzpack

it is vanilla minecraft with the non forge version of zans minimap

• Discord Moderator

Not quite sure what you are after. The modpack.jar file is ONLY the Forge universal binary JAR file renamed to modpack.jar. Nothing more, nothing less. If that file exists the Launcher tries to do some very specific things with it. Since your file is broken/malformed/invalid the Launcher/client will blow up. If you want a vanilla client do not include a modpack.jar file at all.

The modpack.jar file is ONLY the Forge universal binary JAR file renamed to modpack.jar. Nothing more, nothing less.

If this is the case where do I put the files that would normally get put into the minecraft.jar file

• Discord Moderator

What are you trying to add to the minecraft.jar file? Keep in mind that the whole point of the Technic Launcher is focused around providing a platform for Forge modpacks. It is possible to do a pack that only modifies the vanilla MC, but you aren't supposed to be distributing the base minecraft.jar file.

• Discord Moderator

Don't do what you are trying to do. Using non-forge mods in modpacks through the Technic launcher is an exercise in frustration. Just use the appropriate Forge version of the minimap mod for your selected version of MC.