• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About hiroyakamotosan

  • Rank
  • Birthday 10/03/1983
  1. Copy the link for the v1.0.8 server and change the 8 to 11 and it should download the correct server file. They have the server zip hosted, just no link to it.
  2. Fluid Mechanics is in 1.0.10 so it is just a matter of time.
  3. They know about it, there's no plans to change it back. I've already talked to them on the bug forums.
  4. I would say it's most likely from upgrading to 1.0.8 from a world created before 1.0.8. In the Atomic Science mod, the block IDs for radioactive material and uranium were swapped in that update. Thus, any uranium that was already present in the world got switched to radioactive material and vice versa. Any new chunks would generate normally.
  5. This is already fixed in the newer version of Mekanism.
  6. I managed to get higher than 24 kW by just having more battery boxes. There must be some sort of limitation on the battery boxes even when using superconducting cable. I was using advanced battery boxes so then I put the HV power upgrades in them and got this. Much higher kW output. Makes sense as this is the same way large amounts of power are transferred over distance in the real world. The extractor takes no time at all to fill up. Even when powering a field this big it didn't have a problem keeping a capacitor charged.
  7. Well that didn't work. I'd like to get an answer from the devs about what's going to happen with the block id confusion.
  8. Well the only bug right now that really annoys me is the uranium and radioactive waste id. Uranium was already using the id that radioactive waste was and for some reason they switched the two. Currently it's the only bug present that is keeping me from updating the server I run. However, I've been looking into it and MCEdit should be able to do a find and replace to change all the radioactive waste blocks present back to uranium ore. I'm going to try this later today and if it turns out well I think I'll switch to 1.0.9. Worst case scenario I'll have to do the find and replace again to switch it back.
  9. So I played with the 1.0.9 server zip that Lartza linked. Fixes: Tin and copper dusts smelt correctly. This is nice considering they added the ability to split copper and tin ore into 2 dusts but the dusts were never made smeltable. MFFS stuff seems to be working. I heard quite a few complaints about them not working but I never noticed it. They do work now as far as I can tell. The extractor seems like it's slower now. Not sure if that is a bug. Bugs: The uranium-radioactive waste id confusion is still present. This is still a game breaker bug for me because without starting a fresh world, all uranium already present is now deadly and useless. It is possible to go into the AtomicScience.cfg file and swap their ids but every client has to do that also. Any Mekanism generator item you have in your inventory or chests seems to be turned into a Null Render item. The items are still in the game but something must have been done with the ids and they resorted to Null Render. Possibly fixable using the above method but once again, every client has to do it. The item id confusion completely ruins the server for anyone who is just updating a world to a newer build. At this point I'm sure they're going to screw people either way with a fix. Either people with old worlds will have to abandon their current worlds and start fresh, or people who have started after the 1.0.8 update will have to abandon theirs when the change is applied.
  10. Which is fine except 1.0.8 is riddled with bugs and isn't even worth updating to.
  11. It's interesting that the server file is there but not updated on the site. The files inside are updated to the latest versions. I can test it out later but hopefully someone else will figure it out first.
  12. I think you just wait for them to release a 1.0.9 server update. The reason it's released is probably because it's good enough for single player but still needs work for servers.
  13. Also why you should always keep backups of the server. I do backups every 3 hours and keep a few days worth of backups. I installed the update and immediately noticed the uranium->radioactive material issue. I just went to the backup I made before I shut the server down and everything was fine.