Can't Load Tekkit!

Brosep

Every time I click play on Tekkit, it goes to the Mojang Loading screen. At the top it says Minecraft 1.6.4 (Not Responding) and after about 5 minutes of that it crashes and goes back to the Technic launcher. This started off happening this afternoon, I was mid-game and I my game just completely crashed and I haven't been able to load the game or any servers without it crashing. 

Details:

This is the latest crash report: https://www.scribd.com/doc/245954821/crash-2014-11-08-19-49-49-client

I have 1.5GB of Ram allocated, I have 'Always use Stable Launcher Builds' selected, with a launcher build of 439.

I have Java 7 Update 71 (64 Bit), I used to have have Java 8 but I was told the Technic launcher didn't run smoothly with Java 8.

The other mod packs work fine, it just seems to be this one having trouble. I have Avast and CCleaner, (don't know if that matters).

I've tried uninstalling tekkit and re installing it, uninstalling java and re installing it. This isn't the first time I've had trouble with Tekkit. God dammit.

Just say if you need any more information.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me out here. Would appreciate it.