Dynmap and Tekkit

I am running Tekkit 3.0.4 server (Tekkit 2.1.1 before) and on both cases some of Tekkit blocks have wrong colors on dynmap. E.g marble is not supposed to be green:

clipboard_upped.png

Same goes for Volcanoes being green instead of black.

I am using latest Dynmap 0.39. I have tried same dynmap config on local server with Windows running on it and all colors are alright while on Linux server everything is messed up.

• 1 month later...

Yea on My tekkit server the dynmap doesnt show up tekkit blocks it just makes the see through? any idea?

I cant post images so look at the dynmap here: Click

---------------------------------------------------------------

if you see the jiant black/see through things they are

volcanos.

Cool. Trying to get through a pretty big backlog of support tickets - nice to have some easy ones :)

Hey.

Tekkit 3.1.2

Dynmap 0.70

clipboard_upped.png

On the picture there should be interdiction torch on the left side but is rendered as emerald 1.3 ore. On the right side there is Tekkit emerald ore for comparison.

http://minekraft.eu:40023/?worldname=world&mapname=surface&zoom=6&x=13.639207116668473&y=64&z=88.32736087949755

This building is built of marble stone but rendered as cobble.

stone bricks --> cobble stairs.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey.

Tekkit 3.1.2

Dynmap 0.70

clipboard_upped.png

On the picture there should be interdiction torch on the left side but is rendered as emerald 1.3 ore. On the right side there is Tekkit emerald ore for comparison.

http://minekraft.eu:40023/?worldname=world&mapname=surface&zoom=6&x=13.639207116668473&y=64&z=88.32736087949755

This building is built of marble stone but rendered as cobble.

stone bricks --> cobble stairs.

You need to be sure to enable the right render support and block IDs for the given mod - vanilla block IDs (even for newer versions) will be loaded first, and custom mods definitions (like the various tekkit mods) are loaded after those. If a custom mod defines a block ID that matches a vanilla one, it replaces it - but if it doesn't the vanilla ID will be used. Given that we don't yet support EE, there is no interdiction torch model - for the marble, its a supported RedPower2 block, so if its wrong, its because you haven't set the rp2-world-stone setting to match your block ID for world.stone.id in the redpower config. The default tekkit setting is 142, which matches our internal default, but if you've altered the block ID mapping, you need to set the corrected values for us as well. Same is likely for the other case.