Mod pack

Ariakira

I decided that I would attempt to make my very own mod pack after not finding one that contains all the mods that I really enjoy in tekkit. I began by following the guide in this post:

I have hit a snag now. My NEI mod does not want to work. The game will open and when I press E and try to swap between any creative to survival the game will just crash. When I remove the NEI the game works perfectly fine and does not crash at all.

This is the crash log I get with NEI in the mod folder:

I would like to be able to make this pack on my own as I know which mods I would like in it, any help would be greatly appreciated though

• Discord Moderator
  • Your modpack download URL in your pack settings is not a direct link. For copy.com links "?download=1" must be added to any public share URL to make it a direct link. Like this: https://copy.com/dZcDxgVjNS8783zs?download=1
  • Your modpack archive has too much stuff in it. It should only contain three folders: bin, config, and mods. The bin folder should only contain the modpack.jar file.
  • Some of your mods are out of date (well, at least CodeChickenCore). Updating this will fix your NEI crash.

Other than that the pack starts for me.

Edited by plowmanplow

The mods that I have, I made sure that I downloaded all the recent ones for minecraft 1.6.4 so I'm not sure how they can be out of date.

The codechickencore I downloaded from the owners website and downloaded the most recent one for 1.6.4 as well

• Discord Moderator

The mods that I have, I made sure that I downloaded all the recent ones for minecraft 1.6.4 so I'm not sure how they can be out of date.

The codechickencore I downloaded from the owners website and downloaded the most recent one for 1.6.4 as well

No, you did not. The current version for 1.6.4 from the author's website is "CodeChickenCore-1.6.4-0.9.0.9-universal.jar".