[3.1.2]Stonecraft[PvP][40][Open][No Equevelant Exchange]

N0vaGam3r

so is the server still down or what? if so for how long and is there a time frame that the server is online. Cuz i want to join but it doesn't connect the message said "failed to connect to the server connection timed out: connect".

some other questions i have are, how many people actually are on this server. When it says consealled nuke reactor that means underground right? How mined is the world? and would using someone's condenser or similar items with the person's permission against the rules.

Soz for all these questions its just i havent gone online before but i will follow the rules

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a few things needed to be added in the grieving/stealing protection you have on this server. I cannot protect alchemical chests, energy condensers, but more importantly, I cannot protect my coke furnaces, and I'm sure blast furnaces are the same. Is there any chance you can add these to the protection?

I want to report a user called seth1212. He griefed many peoples houses and stole all of our items. I believe he has hacked in relations to being the only person able to attack users. I only ask for this person to be watched. thanks for reading.

No, he didn't hack, he was using balkon's weapon mod. I shot him with a musket as a warning when we were in the canyon, and also killed gamer when he was throwing knifing you from behind. He hent into a corner and disconnected before he got killed. He has also been dealt with now.

Hidden

i got banned for greifing even though i didnt even start a house yet it was a new map2012-01-15_231734.png

This is a Tekkit - Minecraft server. It haven't got much players, because its really new. So if you are looking for a Tekkit that is not overfilled, this is something for you.

We got helpful admins, beautiful landscape, and lots of free space to build on. There is also plugins for protections against griefers and hackers.

Here are some photo's of the server landscape and spawn:

Spawn:

2012-06-17_023157.png

Landscape:

2012-06-17_023254.png

2012-06-17_023339.png

2012-06-17_023355.png

Plugins:

• LWC
  • Core-Protect
  • PermissionEX
  • Factions
  • Essentials
  • Some extra plugins.

The rules are:

(more updated on the server)

• No ask for Op/Admin/creative or any kind of "rank-up"
  • Do NOT ask for items and/or teleport. Nor time/weather changes.
  • No Griefing
  • No Stealing
  • No raiding other peoples houses
  • No nukes
  • No duplication of items/blocks
  • If you are making a nuclear reactor, make it inside a consealed room of reinforced stone/glass.
  • No spawnkill
  • No rasicm
  • Respect other players
  • No offencive language
  • No modifying on other peoples houses (counts as grief)
  • Do NOT ask admin/mod to install plugins.
  • No Ender Chest's. (They may crash the server. Ender pouch is still allowed)
  • No Red Matter! Never.
  • Do not give away free, diamonds and other valuables. You might be considered a hacker.

HOW TO GET THE RIGHT VERSION

1. Open Technic Launcher

2. Click Options [DON'T LOGIN]

3. Select "Always use recommended build"

4. Click "Clear Cache button"

5. Press "Okay" button

6. Login & play!

BACK ON TRACKS!

The IP is: 82.116.90.119:25565

You can also use this page: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/tekkit-vanilla-stonecraft-server/

No, he didn't hack, he was using balkon's weapon mod. I shot him with a musket as a warning when we were in the canyon, and also killed gamer when he was throwing knifing you from behind. He hent into a corner and disconnected before he got killed. He has also been dealt with now.

Seth_1212 was confirmed a griefer. Hes banned.

He attacked me with an iron sword in the cave under my house.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons