What is Kakermix's philosophy about minecraft,modders, and MC players

Tomprower

Can some you guys guess what is Kaker's philosophy about minecraft, modders, and MC players in my opinion he is a man who does not believe in text talk for example: "OHZ LOOKS ATZ MEZ IMZ PLOANG MOONKRAPHT WOOTH MOMDS". Kaker loves HIGH QUALITY POSTS like in my opinion the collation of modders.

Now you decide what's his philosophy about all his stuff, I'd love to hear what you have to say

Can some you guys guess what is Kaker's philosophy about minecraft, modders, and MC players in my opinion he is a man who does not believe in text talk for example: "OHZ LOOKS ATZ MEZ IMZ PLOANG MOONKRAPHT WOOTH MOMDS". Kaker loves HIGH QUALITY POSTS like in my opinion the collation of modders.

Now you decide what's his philosophy about all his stuff, I'd love to hear what you have to say

Strict. He is...... From what I've seen he has a solid foothold on sanity. Unlike 99% of other people. I wouldn't take my chances with him though. Kaker supports modders, and has donated multiple times.

Strict. He is...... From what I've seen he has a solid foothold on sanity. Unlike 99% of other people. I wouldn't take my chances with him though. Kaker supports modders, and has donated multiple times.

It's always funny when the modders send his donations back. Talk about high horse. Hey, if you don't want that 50 dollars then we're cool with you sending it back.

The forestry guy, spacetoad, and flowerchild seem to have formed a club.