World Anchor and Teleport Tether dont work

Resin

Question

Title: World Anchor and Teleport Tether dont work

Version: 3.0.3/3.0.4

Java Version: 1.6

Description of Problem:

Ive been trying to mess around with teleport pipes, but I cannot get them to see each other. Ive tried using a World Anchor and Teleport Tether, and both at the same time and I am still unable to get the pipes to work and I do not know why. Im not sure what other information yall would need to fix this problem so let me know. Havent really gotten any errors so there was nothing to post in that part

Error Messages:

Error Log:

5 answers to this question

I have been searching forums, youtube, and everything trying to figure this out. I built a massive power plant near my house. I was planning to transfer oil in from far off oil spots with the teleport pipes, but they don't even see eachother. I used both the World Anchor and Teleport Tether. Nothing. Please help.

It doesn't appear that World Anchor works for me, either. I'm running Essentials, EssentialsProtect, and Modifyworld. I don't imagine any of those have default settings that block Tekkit item IDs, though.

Although, is it supposed to keep things loaded when nobody is online?

It doesn't appear that World Anchor works for me, either. I'm running Essentials, EssentialsProtect, and Modifyworld. I don't imagine any of those have default settings that block Tekkit item IDs, though.

Although, is it supposed to keep things loaded when nobody is online?

Its supposed to keep the chunk it's placed in, loaded. are you shure you didnt place the anchor over the boundry in another chunk? Use mini-map to see the chunks. Turn on chunks in the meny for the mini-map

Its supposed to keep the chunk it's placed in, loaded. are you shure you didnt place the anchor over the boundry in another chunk? Use mini-map to see the chunks. Turn on chunks in the meny for the mini-map

It keeps a group of chunks loaded, not just one. This is most likely a plugin/permissions issue.