Help pls

Bradenplays

DeKay, with your excellent expertise, please inform us dullards how you deducted that ProjectRed was the culprit in Braden's problems?

Because there is NO indication, AT ALL, that this was causing the problems.

My conclusion, therefore, is that you're a witch. And that means we'll have to burn you.

Because i actually read the forum. i had the same problem, then i fixed it. Research, education, and personal experience is witchery?ill show u witchery! hold on, where's my broomstick....

Because there are so many damned reasons why the game might do that.

Including the Java 8 bug, lousy internet connection and overzealous anti-virus.

So, yeah. You concluding it MUST be ProjectRed amounts to witchcraft.

Edited by Melfice

Because there are so many damned reasons why the game might do that.

Including the Java 8 bug, lousy internet connection and overzealous anti-virus.

So, yeah. You concluding it MUST be ProjectRed amounts to witchcraft.

And the issue 95% of people have when the game wont load? *gasp* really? its the project red files? i mean yeah it could be something else.BUT he didnt give us anymore info, where it crashed, how it crashes, what happens after the crash. no crash... report thing. theres a good chance itll fix his problem, and i rather be helpful than sarcastic. idk, just a witch thing i guess lol

Oh, I love being helpful as well.

But since I don't know what to help with, it's hard to give tailored help.

With all the information given in the original post, a recommendation to buy a completely new PC would be just as accurate as telling him anything else.

And while your suggestion might have been the right one (was it, Braden?), it promotes lazy behaviour.

To get help, you need to give some help (in the form of some information to go by). That's the preferred method here. Not a wild goose chase for the right solution. (Also, issues go on the Tracker. Not on the forums)

Edited by Melfice