New NEI config for tekkit 3.0.3 has no "LockRecipeMode" Line! How do I use cheat mode!

Please read before you post! It says it IS in cheat mode! hence, I clicked the icon! But it's still acting like its in recipe mode!

Learn to communicate. There are a dozen icons that you could be referring to as the cheat toggle. BTW which one did you click?

• Forum Administrators

Please read before you post! It says it IS in cheat mode! hence, I clicked the icon! But it's still acting like its in recipe mode!

Hey pal. Jay? was just trying to help and you gotta go and be a huge dick about it. How swell. It goes against my better judgement to offer help to someone like you but HERE I GO ANYWAYS!

Are you opped on the server? There is no "cheat mode" option for SMP. This is in the Tekkit section after all.

Hey pal. Jay? was just trying to help and you gotta go and be a huge dick about it. How swell. It goes against my better judgement to offer help to someone like you but HERE I GO ANYWAYS!

Are you opped on the server? There is no "cheat mode" option for SMP. This is in the Tekkit section after all.

Yes, I am opped. It serves to reason that since it says, as I mentioned, cheat mode, that I am using the cheat mode toggle button. As far as I know, there's only one button in NEI Options that says Cheat mode, I meant no offense, But part of communication is Identifying, and aquiring, missing information before responding. there are far more rude things I could have done than ask him to be sure he understands the question before answering. However, I did not come here to be lectured for stating my opinions on common sense communication. the decision was yours to take offense to the aforementioned, And I'd prefer that the chat be not cluttered with more conflicts of opinion.

I am opped, and I clicked the button to switch to cheat mode. It says Cheat Mode, but is still behaving in recipe mode. are there any other settings that could cause this?

I've located the issue. When the server was set up, my co-host had set up PermissionsEx, however, after the update, he erroneously failed to re-enable spawn permissions to the updated software. Admins hadn't been given spawning privileges. Thank you, BOTH of you for trying to help, but PLEASE! Next time, show a little constitution, and try not to return perceived insults with definite ones. how you respond to a statement is as important to good relations as the statement you are responding to. I'm letting it slide, because I know how minecraftians can be, and because grudges would make achieving better relations harder. Here's hoping we encounter again on better terms. Ciao!