Crashes after trying to type "Onyx" to search in Creative Mode (Gems+ Mod installed)

Wildoneshelper

I'd be willing to bet that if you scroll down in the NEI menu screen, as soon as you get to the display page that includes whatever contains an "ony", it crashes too.

This kind of error is almost always related to a client-side-only mod that's been left in the server.  In this case, I'd guess it's an NEI addon that the server doesn't need.  If it's only the client that crashes instead, then it would be best to post a pack URL or platform link so people can install it (or at least download it) and troubleshoot.

Well I think I've solved it myself. It seems to be the problem of ID conflicts. The Gems+ mod, Railcraft mod and Forestry mod have crashed each other a lot, so I have to change almost every id of Forestry mod and some in Railcraft and Gems plus. I've tried Torezu's method in scrolling down through NEI menu screen and it does not crash. Next, I've tried to search by typing "onyx" again and it's fine.

In conclusion, I will relate this problem to configuration conflicts. Thank you for helping!

Edited by Wildoneshelper